playing cyberpunk on my pc

Discus and support playing cyberpunk on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi im curious is cyberpunk 2077 can be played on my pc, i recently purchased it on Microsoft store. can yall help ? 3dce5c7a-6c4f-4b3c-8709-6814ebcbab58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JesusLozoya1, Dec 12, 2020.

1. JesusLozoya1
    JesusLozoya1 Guest

hi im curious is cyberpunk 2077 can be played on my pc, i recently purchased it on Microsoft store. can yall help ?

:)

JesusLozoya1, Dec 12, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The PC version is not on the amicrosoft store at this time, you bought the Xbox version
  3. ngocphi Win User

I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

Did you buy it for xbox or pc

As cyberpunk is not a play anywhere title you would have to buy cyberpunk for pc not xbox it would've liistes sysrem.requirements

Because ita a prepaid you would have to take up the issue of the code with whichever vendor you got it from but since you redeems it unfortunately it can't bereturned
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Streaming games from my console onto my pc

To answer your question, you can stream any game in your library. However, as other's have already stated, this is purely a video feed from the console to your PC. None of your PC hardware will be used. Cyberpunk runs pretty bad on Xbox One hardware and it won't play any better by streaming it.

If Cyberpunk is the game you want to play then you'll ideally need a Series X or a Series S console. The Series S version has recently been given a 60fps patch. If you want to play it on a PC, you'll need a suitable gaming PC.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Your Favorite Upcoming Release

Psychonauts 2 is on my want list but top is Cyberpunk 2077.

I loved the pen and paper game of Cyberpunk and can't wait to play it as a video game
Thema:

1. playing cyberpunk on my pc - Similar Threads - playing cyberpunk

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  4. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  5. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077: Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks. CP2077 version 1.6.3 Using a fully updated Xbox Series X 1TB and an Xbox...
  6. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...: I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One time my xbox was gone for repair. Then the game...
  7. How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?: Hello. I am an owner of Xbox series X. Today I got a Windows Laptop. I wish to play my owned games from Xbox on my Windows laptop. I failed, because there are different versions of games and...
  8. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play: When I use remote play, the controller in game don't work properly. Only in this game and freezes completely when I turn off. The controller is connected to the console becouse I use it in the...
  9. can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk): I have a hand full of purchased games on xbox but i recently made conversion to pc. Is it possible to use product key to load the game on other platforms? Thanks 4079fedd-3f2b-48e2-a911-55e6f7ee0815
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it: I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it. What is going on???? d2841d66-5a14-4a5a-b9a1-7021ae429e23