Playing a Play Anywhere game on different account on PC.

Discus and support Playing a Play Anywhere game on different account on PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Really tried to find information on this but couldn't find the same question anywhere. Is it possible to play a Play Anywhere game on PC with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SRG ShamWow, May 25, 2020.

  1. SRG ShamWow
    SRG ShamWow Guest

    Playing a Play Anywhere game on different account on PC.


    Really tried to find information on this but couldn't find the same question anywhere. Is it possible to play a Play Anywhere game on PC with a different account that purchased it? I don't want to ruin their experience by getting achievements or anything.

    :)
     
    SRG ShamWow, May 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    Playing a Play Anywhere game on different account on PC.

    sign into pc, open store and select top corner and sign out of store.

    sign into store with the credentials that owns the game, then go to download list and download. if the game has already been installed then this will be quick, if not wait for install to finish.

    sign out of windows store and sign back in with the ne credentials.

    log out of pc and back in, this is what i always do.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Dual-Download

    Hello.

    So I'm assuming this is a play anywhere game.

    You can not play a play anywhere game on both PC and Xbox at the same time, on the same account.

    What you need to do is set the Xbox One console you want to be able to play the game as the account's (that owns the game, unless you have a disc copy) home Xbox, then sign into the game on the Xbox with a different account, then you can sign in on PC with
    the account that has the digital rights to the game and then you will be able to play on PC and Xbox One simultaneously.
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

    Xbox on Windows 10

    To play Minecraft on PC you'll have to buy the game for PC. It has cross-play but it's not a Play Anywhere game. The Xbox and PC versions are considered different.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Is it possible to play two different games from one account on two different devices?

    Yes, you can, the only thing you can't do is log in on the same account and play games using two Xbox consoles, and play a game that is an Xbox play anywhere game using the same account on two different devices (Xbox & PC).
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

    마이크로소프트 스토어에서 산 게임들을 xbox에서 즐길수 있나요? -[Translation - Can I play games from the Microsoft Store on Xbox?]

    Hope I understood the question right. If the games you buy for PC are "play anywhere" titles, those can be played not only on PC but also on xbox. Games that are not included instead usually have a different version between PC and XBOX and require a new
    purchase to be played on console.

    https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-play-anywhere
Thema:

Playing a Play Anywhere game on different account on PC.

Loading...
  1. Playing a Play Anywhere game on different account on PC. - Similar Threads - Playing Play Anywhere

  2. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  4. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  5. Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere: My Xbox Series X has had no issues with Dolby Vision playback for streaming until the last 3 days. Suddenly it will click over to DV on VUDU and Movies Anywhere but right before playback it will...
  6. I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?: I own forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ? so this is probably a feature request... if I have a play anywhere game in disc format... will the Rog...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion: Hello, I’m starting this thread to simply reiterate the need to expand Xbox Play Anywhere. Conceptually, Play Anywhere is possibly the best and most consumer friendly thing that Xbox has ever...
  8. Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC: I played Sea of the Stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally for a couple hours on a flight. When I connected to WiFi my progress disappeared! I thought it was a fluke but the same thing happened...
  9. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim: Please get Skyrim & Dragon’s Dogma 1 & 2 on the list for Xbox Play Anywhere games. Also, I’d love to see the mod space uncapped for Skyrim, especially with this resurgence of paid mods. It feels...