playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account.

Discus and support playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox one consoles under my account. I want to play a multiplayer game against my new roommate. What do I need to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cblacklock, May 9, 2020.

1. cblacklock
    cblacklock Guest

I have 2 xbox one consoles under my account. I want to play a multiplayer game against my new roommate. What do I need to do?

:)

cblacklock, May 9, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The gold subscription only needs to be on your account. Since you are setting the other console as the Home Xbox, then your friend will be able to use that subscription too. You can get the gold subscription before or after, it makes no difference.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Log in with your account on the console your roommate will be using and make it the Home Xbox, this will let him play your games on it with you not having to log in. Then you can both play online together playing the same game. Just remember you still need
    a Gold subscription to play online, even if in the same place.

Here is the link for the Home Xbox support page if you need it
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  4. cblacklock Win User

Do I need to have the gold subscription before I make the roomates box the home box? Or, do we each need to have our own gold subscription?
  5. FLUKYGET Win User

' Where did the time go! ' addictive games

halo 2 multi-player,rainbow 6 multi-player,mario kart 64 multi-player and many many old console games that didnt have a save feature
  6. Jadyn W Win User

Fix Grounded Network Error

My boyfriend has been having this same issue. He's able to play other multi-player games and he's playing on console.
Thema:

1. playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account. - Similar Threads - playing multi player

2. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  3. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  4. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  5. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  6. I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...: My son and I were gonna play minecraft together. I bought minecraft on Xbox (giving another $20) and when it loaded, it said he couldn't play multi-player because of the family permissions. Which...
  7. Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ: Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ 198f4bcd-f1d7-41e9-8cc8-f26322d49c29
  8. I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc: So I got the mw2 cross gen disc for Christmas and I installed it and it says I need to purchase the game to play campaign and multi-player. I have unistalled and reinstalled multiple times and...
  9. Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x: Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x 0da52e08-bcd6-4086-aebb-645d9374b682
  10. Why can't I play multi player on some games I own but can on others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multi player on some games I own but can on others: I own chivalry 2 played it off and on since it came out. I got rid of game pass ultimate and don't have Xbox gold live. It now says I can't play multi player on this game or elden ring despite...