Playing a game after it leaves game pass ultimate

Discus and support Playing a game after it leaves game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 recently until it left Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have been playing it on my phone over the cloud. I am wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T-_449, Jan 4, 2022.

  1. T-_449
    T-_449 Guest

    Playing a game after it leaves game pass ultimate


    I have been playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 recently until it left Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have been playing it on my phone over the cloud. I am wondering if I can purchase it and use the same save data from before. I would preferably like to be able to play it on my phone still, but wouldn't be against playing it on PC or Xbox if it meant getting my save data back.

    :)
     
    T-_449, Jan 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Playing a game after it leaves game pass ultimate

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Your cloud saves is on your account itself which means that once you launch the game it will just re-sync. Also, if the game is no longer on Xbox Game Pass, you will no longer be able to play it on your mobile phone.
  3. Shadow19841709 Win User

    If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games Roll Off?

    All the games that are available on the game pass will work if you have ultimate

    If a game leaves the game pass you will no longer have access to play that game unless you brought that particular game.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    Game pass

    Live Gold: This is needed for Multiplayer games (that aren't free to play). However, only Ultimate Game Pass includes Live Gold..standard Game Pass doesn't include it. If you need Gold, then get Ultimate...normal Game Pass and a separate Live Gold sub would cost £15 a month (UK pounds, no clue on your local currency)....Ultimate (which includes both) is £10.99 a month

    Games: If the game is on Game Pass, then it will be free to play it for as long as you have a Game Pass subscription. However, games sometimes leave Game Pass and would then become unavailable

    However, Game Pass also gives you a discount for any Game Pass games that you then decide to buy.

    Game Pass Ultimate also gives you access to PC Game Pass if you ever want to play games on a PC as well

    This page covers everything, including an explanation of the differences between the 2 Xbox Game Pass Subs:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass
  5. TVman101 Win User

    PC Games will not start that once ran fine via Game Pass Ultimate.

    After your Game Pass Ultimate expires you either have to buy the individual games or another Game Pass Ultimate subscription
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

    Yes, it is true. a lot of people did it! Let me explain. If you have 24 months live you will get 25 moths ultimate and if you turn your auto-renew on You will get one additional month. So, anyway, your subscription on Game pass Ultimate will expire in
    25 months and you don't need to pay anything until then. If you leave auto-renew on you will be automatically charged for one month ultimate after your 25 months. But if you (after upgrade) set your auto-renew off, the subscription will just expire. And then
    you will see what is the next best option. Go on and do it! So the thing works like this: all your live plus game pass ultimate equals
    ALL game pass ultimate.
Thema:

Playing a game after it leaves game pass ultimate

Loading...
  1. Playing a game after it leaves game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Playing game leaves

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Can i leave my games on a external hard disk in order to the new owner to play them without...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i leave my games on a external hard disk in order to the new owner to play them without...: I want to be sure if i leave all my games on the external hard disk, the new owner will not be able to access to my bank details. Thanks for your help f7d7f530-859f-424a-bf74-f0ee5e971e30