Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

Discus and support Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GMGeneral, Aug 13, 2019.

1. GMGeneral
    GMGeneral Guest

Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad had always wanted the car since he was young and once asked
    his uncle if he could have it. He said no but maybe in the future. The car was owned by 3 people in my family before my dad, his uncle, his brother, and his sister. My dad's sister used the car as a daily driver in the 90's when she got it. Then in I think
    93 or 94 she put it in the garage to sit because the car was a gas eater and had a small tank. So it was sitting for over 20 years and then in 2018 me and my dad got the money to pay for the car and now it is my dad's car and as I like to mess around and say
    my car. We have put a lot of both money and work into the car. And I ask the team of forza horizon 4 to add a 1970 Monte Carlo into the game. It would make me so thankful. I forgot to say that the 1970 Monte Carlo we have is a darker green metallic. Thank
    you for your time and have a great day.

:)

GMGeneral, Aug 13, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. yobrizo Win User

4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

split-screen multiplayer??

^^Its a Monte Carlo, but by now its a Monte Carlo NASCAR edition (compared to a stock Monte Carlo) and Im talking the one like Jeff Gordan races, the actual NASCAR race car compared to a stock Monte Carlo. So yeah, its the "same" engine.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Forza horizon 4 problems

If you reset the game you will loose all your progress.

You will need to contact the developers of the game for ideas for updates. In this case it is Turn 10 studios and Playground Games. Xbox Game studios (formerly Microsoft Studios) is the publisher of the game.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

IGN's Overflow Map Gameplay & Commentary

[quote user="orion796"]

same engine like i said

[/quote]Yeah your right, like a new Chevy Monte Carlo has a 350 (or 305) and Jimmie Johnsons NASCAR Monte Carlo has the SAME engine in it. See the difference? Both have the 350 (or 305) but one is economic and for the daily drive and the other is for haul
    tail for 501 miles. Very, very, very, very, very different, even though they are the "same".
Thema:

1. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo - Similar Threads - Playground games Microsoft

2. Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...: I'm about to buy forza and I have a quick question that after buying the game will I be able to download it after playground games stop giving updates to it? 054b6c0f-3167-4bef-abd2-0a8186767c00
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after finishing Playground Games logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after finishing Playground Games logo: Hello, I've downloaded FH4 on Xbox Game Pass for PC, and when I launch it, it starts at a low resolution and makes it to the end of the Playground Games logo, then crashes. I've reinstalled it...
  4. FH4 Playground Games boots me off of xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 Playground Games boots me off of xbox live.: It's not my internet. I've already ruled that out. Almost every time I play the Playground Games events on FH4, I get one or two events in, and it disconnects me from xbox live...it's really...
  5. NBA 2K PLAYGROUND 2 DON'T CONNECT TO MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K PLAYGROUND 2 DON'T CONNECT TO MULTIPLAYER: Game don't connect to xbox live 5224880b-bf7b-43d4-b767-8793a44da5b4
  6. Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch: I would like to use the cross play feature for the game NBA 2 Playground with my brother in law who lives in GA. I have an xbox one and he has a Nintendo Switch. How do I find him to play either...
  7. Unable to D/L Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to D/L Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction: Good day, I am trying to download the above game, as it's listed as part of my Live Gold account's free games to download. Now it's nearly end of Dec'18, and I believe it must be downloaded...
  8. How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game: I just need to get l hold of them cause some important changes did not happen in all regions. Atleast not my region eeebfb6b-469c-4923-bb5f-ca53dee7f226
  9. XBOX COMPATABILITY FOR NBA 2K PLAYGROUND!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX COMPATABILITY FOR NBA 2K PLAYGROUND!?: So for the last 2 years my xbox has been really choppy on 2k and tends to lag me out with connection errors right before majority of games try to help me determine how to fix this smh and I Have...
  10. Nba Playground s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba Playground s: I been Try to play lay Nba playgrounds and it's not been working and I consle reset and everything if I may ask may I have a refuned? 3845c8c9-a53d-49a8-80ca-ba4dcddf4ff8