PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.

Discus and support PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi.Was bought xbox game PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.The game was downloaded with an account which is no longer possible to log in to your account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by СуперМихалыч, Jan 17, 2019.

  1. PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.


    Hi.Was bought xbox game PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.The game was downloaded with an account which is no longer possible to log in to your account. And with another account is not possible to open the game. How is it possible to turn it on.The activation
    code is there, but it does not work again. Thanks.

    :)
     
    СуперМихалыч, Jan 17, 2019
    #1
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.

    You need to recover your old account and set it as your home xbox that's the only way you can share the game
  3. DapperCrane Win User

    PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.

    You will need to access the purchasing account.

    Perhaps try customer support for more assistance.
  4. denis97g Win User

    PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.

    hi, the only way is to recover the other account.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

    PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.

    You need to get access to your own with which you purchased the game. You can not use the activation code again on a second account as it's already redeemed.
  6. choppyseize Win User

    PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.

    If the code is linked to another account only that account could make the game available. PUBG is on Gamepass now so that's always a cheaper option if you don't want to purchase it now.
Thema:

PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds.

Loading...
  1. PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds. - Similar Threads - PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  5. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  6. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  9. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...