Players using God Mode

Discus and support Players using God Mode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBL Enforcement. Can any of you tell me as to why you refuse to ban CHEATERS. I go on COD BLACK OPS 1 DAILY and find players using god mode. I file... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ISA Trolls You, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Players using God Mode

XBL Enforcement. Can any of you tell me as to why you refuse to ban CHEATERS. I go on COD BLACK OPS 1 DAILY and find players using god mode. I file complaints and you do jack about it. I pay for xbox live not to have xheaters in these lobbys

:)

ISA Trolls You, Oct 19, 2017
  2. GTA V Online too much problem's

Hiya I'm back now,

Anyway the GTA V Online There load of players using god mode and glitches and I am fed up with it so I am waiting for GTA V on Xbox One

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 19, 2017
  3. players using mods

[quote user="Stephanie SIR"]I took a photo of him with all of the perks showing his gamertag as well and I sent it to xbox support, activision and infinity ward on twitter last night.[/quote]

They will take no notice of any pictures you send them.

[quote user="Stephanie SIR"]I checked his profile today and he is still merrily playing games.[/quote]

It can take months for any results to be seen.

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 19, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Players using God Mode

The only thing you can do is report these users via the tools on your console. It's up to the game developers themselves to patch their games to stop these exploits. Patches come less often when the game is as old as Blops unfortunately.

bowski477, Oct 19, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Players using God Mode

The only thing you can do is report these users via the tools on your console. It's up to the game developers themselves to patch their games to stop these exploits. Patches come less often when the game is as old as Blops unfortunately.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Is there any way to backup saved games?

God Hardline has a HUGE single player mode.. so I am not sure what you are talking about
  7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

A Portal has opened!

God Mode uses portals too.
  8. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Bring on your reviews fellow Ghosts.....

I've got both GARW's and by fay and away like this better;multiplayer modes are more diverse and interesting,single player is much more " engaging " ( God I hate that term ! ), and I think the guerilla mode has lots of promise.
  9. oOI FoNzO IOo Win User

Invisible hack.

They use a cheat called "God Mode", have ruined the game.
Thema:

Players using God Mode

1. Players using God Mode - Similar Threads - Players using God

2. A community rating system against players cheating in multiplayer games - used for matchmaking

in XboX Insiders
    A community rating system against players cheating in multiplayer games - used for matchmaking: Hello, Microsoft owns some game studios. The game developers maybe could build a community rating against players cheating. It's basically a filtering tool used by people before matchmaking....
  3. Can you play 2 player when using local remote play via PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you play 2 player when using local remote play via PC.: I'm using a series s, connected via the xbox app on a win10 pc on the same local network. Two controllers connected via USB to the PC. However it doesn't seem to allow 2 player. As it's just an...
  4. How can I add 2nd player in Fortnite using same console?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add 2nd player in Fortnite using same console?: How can I add 2nd player on Fortnite using 2nd controller on same Xbox console? I added/created a new profile. I logged out and logged back in, but still can’t seem to get the 2nd person/profile...
  5. I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...: Please I accidentally deleted my player try deleting other players... I just vc I spent on him since y'all can't make him back where I deleted him at 82 or 83 overall thank y'all...
  6. So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and...: So I was invited to a party I join and the dude is using all the slurs he can in the party chat text options completely harassing me not just by using slurs but also cheating in game and non stop...
  7. why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...: "GTA➕ subscription is only any good for newer players, the biggest majority of give aways most players already own Businesses etc. Even cars like the car this week will end up on the podium at...
  8. XBox stream on twitch using Fortnite Chat Audio with players not on xbox - twitch stream...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBox stream on twitch using Fortnite Chat Audio with players not on xbox - twitch stream...: Hello, I have an issue concerning streaming on Twitch on Xbox with other friends that are on ps4 and other platforms. When streaming, the chat on twitch can barely hear the other players in the...
  9. How to report a player using a work around to say something harmful to someone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to report a player using a work around to say something harmful to someone?: Like the question states. The player is using a work around to avoid a ban, specifically typing in a special font to avoid the message being immediately hit, and him being hit with a ban. It’s a...
  10. When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use...: Please give back Info on when or how to use Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox for Windows. a203ef4c-050c-401a-b6b1-5f0aae7c7eb9