Players using God Mode

Discus and support Players using God Mode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBL Enforcement. Can any of you tell me as to why you refuse to ban CHEATERS. I go on COD BLACK OPS 1 DAILY and find players using god mode. I file... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ISA Trolls You, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Players using God Mode

XBL Enforcement. Can any of you tell me as to why you refuse to ban CHEATERS. I go on COD BLACK OPS 1 DAILY and find players using god mode. I file complaints and you do jack about it. I pay for xbox live not to have xheaters in these lobbys

:)

ISA Trolls You, Oct 19, 2017
  2. GTA V Online too much problem's

Hiya I'm back now,

Anyway the GTA V Online There load of players using god mode and glitches and I am fed up with it so I am waiting for GTA V on Xbox One

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Oct 19, 2017
  3. players using mods

[quote user="Stephanie SIR"]I took a photo of him with all of the perks showing his gamertag as well and I sent it to xbox support, activision and infinity ward on twitter last night.[/quote]

They will take no notice of any pictures you send them.

[quote user="Stephanie SIR"]I checked his profile today and he is still merrily playing games.[/quote]

It can take months for any results to be seen.

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 19, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Players using God Mode

The only thing you can do is report these users via the tools on your console. It's up to the game developers themselves to patch their games to stop these exploits. Patches come less often when the game is as old as Blops unfortunately.

bowski477, Oct 19, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Players using God Mode

The only thing you can do is report these users via the tools on your console. It's up to the game developers themselves to patch their games to stop these exploits. Patches come less often when the game is as old as Blops unfortunately.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Is there any way to backup saved games?

God Hardline has a HUGE single player mode.. so I am not sure what you are talking about
  7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

A Portal has opened!

God Mode uses portals too.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

TWO PLAYERS GOING INVISIBLE AND GOD MODE

Report them both via their profiles and try to avoid them.
  9. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Bring on your reviews fellow Ghosts.....

I've got both GARW's and by fay and away like this better;multiplayer modes are more diverse and interesting,single player is much more " engaging " ( God I hate that term ! ), and I think the guerilla mode has lots of promise.
Thema:

Players using God Mode

1. Players using God Mode - Similar Threads - Players using God

2. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  3. How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?: How do I use the xbox series x bluray Player to play a movie offline? a6e82c1a-1327-4f1f-a99f-1d3018d9db3a
  4. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  5. well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...: its super weird and i need help to fix it e32175d7-f82b-4819-b896-cbce1af3b504
  6. Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games: When players report these cheats for using aimbots just so they can be top of the leaderboard,a lot if the time nothing is done to remove them from the platform. A lot of the time this is followed...
  7. Media player is harder to use now

in XboX Insiders
    Media player is harder to use now: Very disappointed with the changes. Less functionality and just a pain in the arse. Was so much better before submitted by /u/Realistic_Being_3411 [link] [comments]
  8. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  9. slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!: PC reads both devices as plugged in. Both Xbox controllers appear in microsoft accessories... but only ONE SLOT is available. This means ONE CONTROLLER will control BOTH players in any 2 player...
  10. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...