Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

Discus and support Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TuckeredTuna, Oct 8, 2019.

1. TuckeredTuna
    TuckeredTuna Guest

Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went to do just this and the team that rolled up on us said
    [mod removed] and killed us. With no way to say anything back i sent him a message in the Xbox app to express how crappy that was and returned the [mod removed]. I said "good luck and [mod removed]". The same thing he said to me right before he bullied me.
    I let it go didn't even report him then logged in today to see that i had been suspended for this. I admit i should not have said it back. I am the one in trouble because i typed it and not said it. For situations like this i feel their should be investigations
    into reports to find out what happened instead of unfairly throwing around bans and suspensions. We both deserve equal treatment because two wrongs don't make a right. The enforcement team can ban and suspend players all day without asking if something is
    true or how it went down. Players should be able to defend themselves in this type of situation. This is unfair treatment to players. It needs to stop. This is why i am calling for a communication line between players and the enforcement team.

:)

TuckeredTuna, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does investigate every complaint they receive. They don't issue suspensions without looking into it first. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them rather than respond.
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I understand your frustration but I guess that would be down to you to report yourself if you feel he has violated the terms of service. Then he would also be investigated and have an enforcement if found to breach them.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

You weren't banned unfairly, you were banned based on your actions since the other player reported you. Which is all you should have done. Then he would be the one being banned.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

In response, to the main title of your thread. If you have ever handled complaints as a part of a customer service job, you can imagine the amount of negative, abusive, stressful and emotionally harmful situations a call centre agent can experience. This
    is likely why there is no direct contact with our Enforcement Team over the phone.

If there is a suspension involved, there is an opportunity to reply/appeal the decision made, via a

Case Review
    , if the suspension time is for over 24 hours. There is no option, for a 24h suspension.

If this ever happens again, as others have mentioned here, please do not retaliate. In an Enforcement situation, you will likely be seen in the same light as the one causing the problems.

To improve services, a report option to include game capture could be beneficial, but the time taken to review all kinds of reports of abuse, I can imagine, may not be workable.

Best,

L
  6. Smwutches Win User

Contact And Banning

Support does not handle enforcement issues, that would be the enforcement team and there is no way to contact them directly. If you are having issues with other players, you would need to file complaint on them via the console so the enforcement team will
    investigate them and block communications with them. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished.
Thema:

1. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team. - Similar Threads - Players need line

2. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  3. Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player): This question has probably been answered and I am kind of skeptical of this.. I just looked over my account and saw my PC gamepass was going to expire. This worries me because I also try to...
  4. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  5. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  6. I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player: Hi, My Xbox 360 DVD player need to be replaced, but I was told you cannot by any Xbox 360 DVD player and install it. (YES - the DVD player is broken) So, how can I get a DVD player that will...
  7. Xbox players need multi player free

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox players need multi player free: I think multi player on xbox consoles should be free sense owning games for it you should be able to play them online free for all own games.I think the games you dont own that are on game pass...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link: I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a...
  9. Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?: Good day to those reading this. I bought Blightbound months ago, but haven’t played it until recently (thank you $1 Gamepass deal) because it requires Xbox Live Gold, even though multiplayer is...
  10. What do I need to do when Reporting a player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do when Reporting a player?: Hi I Gamertag: here and I Have an Issue with Xbox Live not Taking in my Reports from Players I was chatting to in Voice Chat and Text Messages and this player was literally Abusing the Chat System...