Players Graphical Glitch

Discus and support Players Graphical Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During replays, opening cinematic to a game and when I am editing a pro there is an annoying graphical glitch where the player is all streaky and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAmMaximus14, Mar 21, 2014.

  1. IAmMaximus14
    IAmMaximus14 Guest

    Players Graphical Glitch


    During replays, opening cinematic to a game and when I am editing a pro there is an annoying graphical glitch where the player is all streaky and stretched, like parts of then being pulled out. It's not game breaking, but it is annoying and ruins the experience
    and 'realism' is there any fix or do I need to go and get a new fifa, it has to be software as I don't have the issue with battlefield.

    :)
     
    IAmMaximus14, Mar 21, 2014
    #1
  2. Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Guest
    la noire

    Expect a few graphical glitches, I haven't had any issues.
     
    Spitfirex007, Mar 21, 2014
    #2
  3. Jpraelster93
    Jpraelster93 Guest
    Halo: Reach performance issues

    Yeah, there is graphical glitches, framerate issues and audio issues.
     
    Jpraelster93, Mar 21, 2014
    #3
  4. Bo5n1an
    Bo5n1an Guest

    Players Graphical Glitch

    re-download the game and try to see if that help
     
    Bo5n1an, Apr 10, 2014
    #4
  5. Bo5n1an Win User

    Players Graphical Glitch

    re-download the game and try to see if that help
  6. User 9242019 Win User

    Sketchy power bar while hitting

    I've seen this before. Like a graphics glitch on the upswing. Could be lag, been having a not great experience with Rival players shots not being able to pull the whole replay of the shot from the cloud during playback.
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    Graphic Glitch

    Greetings, Little M 54. If the steps on the troubleshooting page did not resolve the issue then you'll need to submit your console for a repair. You can start a repair request by visiting this page:

    myservice.xbox.com/.../Profileregistration.aspx
    .

    Please let us know if you have any further questions. Standing by.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    Graphic Glitch

    Hi,
    click here
    for troubleshooting problems like that. One problem specifically talks about purple and green clucters. Good luck!
  9. MarvinaPerez Win User

    Graphic glitches

    Hi Brian, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

    I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

    Please check if the problem is resolved as follows:

    1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely (keep your finger on the button even if the light has gone out before the 10 seconds are up, until the time is up). ).

    2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

    3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

    Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6a6ee5f1-0046-470f-a961-b59b94768cec

    Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

Players Graphical Glitch

Loading...
  1. Players Graphical Glitch - Similar Threads - Players Graphical Glitch

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  10. XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I...