Players appearing on my followers list even after i block them

Discus and support Players appearing on my followers list even after i block them in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; There is three players on my followers list that i can't remove, i tried blocking and unblocking multiple times but it doesn't work, i know this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GabrielStormPvZ, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Players appearing on my followers list even after i block them

There is three players on my followers list that i can't remove, i tried blocking and unblocking multiple times but it doesn't work, i know this is probably just a visual bug but i just want them removed from my followers list.

:)

GabrielStormPvZ, Aug 23, 2022
  2. GabrielStormPvZ Win User

Yes, it's happening everywhere, i reported this issue through the xbox report a problem app but it didn't solve it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GabrielStormpvz

May I know if you're experiencing this bug everywhere?
    I mean, on the console, Xbox mobile app and Xbox profile website?
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If that's the case, please proceed reporting this problem with the feedback hub app.

In case you need detailed steps, check this article :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. f6a102b9-b61a-451a-9 Win User

Xbox live apps not working correctly

Friends and followers feature continues to displays the followers that have unfollowed me in my followers list . Even after they block and mute me they are unable to remove themselves from my followers list Blocking and muting has no effect on them if
    I do the same .It is causing my app to crash when checking my friends or followers list. It only affects the 6 followers that are in my followers list now , as other people have been able to remove themselves before and after and even during these people found
    themselves stuck and unable to be removed from in my followers list
  5. Jill_V Win User

Follower problem

Hey Jill

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

At this time, there is currently no way to remove followers.

However, rest assured, once you
    block another player
    , they will be unable to receive any of that player’s messages, game invites, and party invites. It also prevents the player from seeing your online activity and removes them from your friends list, if they were on it.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
    Ok thank for clearing that up, i want to know, do i still appear in their friends list when this happens?

I block them and even if my profile says they are followers im not in their friends list anymore or do i stay in their list?
  6. cjsEV Win User

Cannot remove follower(s) from list

That’s not really my point. My point is that the follower system is broken. They should not be on my followers list after i blocked them
Thema:

1. Players appearing on my followers list even after i block them - Similar Threads - Players appearing followers

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  4. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  5. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  6. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  7. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  8. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  9. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  10. Appear to be offline to other player

in XBoX on Windows
    Appear to be offline to other player: We have two computers with two copies of minecraft xbox edition. The two appear to be linked because we can play games together...one player on one computer and another on another. But when we go...