Playerprofile does not have access to this function...

Discus and support Playerprofile does not have access to this function... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "Playerprofile does not have access to this function"... is the message i get, when i try to play season on Fifa 17.... Anyone know the reason why that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZniperZteve, Jul 10, 2017.

  1. ZniperZteve
    ZniperZteve Guest

    Playerprofile does not have access to this function...


    "Playerprofile does not have access to this function"... is the message i get, when i try to play season on Fifa 17.... Anyone know the reason why that is?

    -s-

    :)
     
    ZniperZteve, Jul 10, 2017
    #1
  2. duquichon
    duquichon Guest
    Issue with Fornite

    I have downloaded Fornite, but cannot launch it: cannot connect. Message is :"My account does not have the access to the Xbox live functions".

    Any idea ?

    Thank you
     
    duquichon, Jul 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox Live Problem

    Good afternoon, I am not able to access an Xbox Live file and I get a message later "your profile does not have permissions to access as xbox live functions", but has already been charged to the account and shows the pending situation.
     
    ScaryBobcat248, Jul 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Does not have correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality

    Please don't bump old threads. Yes, gold is required for online multiplayer on both consoles.
  5. Megan Is Saying Win User

    Does not have correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality

    Ahh my dad sorts all the Xbox stuff so that's probably why ty :p
  6. ElectCircle4091 Win User

    Does not have correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality

    to play multiplayer do i require Gold membership to access online on Xbox One too.
  7. onyxishere Win User

    Does not have correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality

    Your account is showing as Silver. This means that you do not have full access to multiplayer features on the console.

    The fact that you can play online on the Xbox One suggests that you are part of a Family on the console. This means that someone else on the console has a Gold membership and has chosen to share it out to others on the console.

    That shared membership does not move to other consoles and is limited to that console only.

    If you would like to play online games on the 360 then you'll need to purchase a full Gold membership.
  8. rheilabs Win User

    gamer profile does not have correct permissions

    playing PVZ and is having an error message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
Thema:

Playerprofile does not have access to this function...

Loading...
  1. Playerprofile does not have access to this function... - Similar Threads - Playerprofile does access

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]