Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....

Discus and support Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reported him on the Xbox app and stated the reason below. My question is if it is likely that he gets some sort of punishment. He tricked me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Voenix, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Voenix
    Voenix Guest

Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....

I have reported him on the Xbox app and stated the reason below. My question is if it is likely that he gets some sort of punishment. He tricked me and other players and we wasted hours helping just to get banned and I was getting told "Trust no one". Even his post said he was gonna give some reward but he just abused my help and my time. It kinda left me traumatized and I dont feel well joining another server again. So how likely is it that he will get punishment so he doesnt do it again?

Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward.... [​IMG]

:)

Voenix, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward. After countless hours helping him mine chunk I receive ban with the reason trust no one

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Voenix

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If you think that this player has broken the Xbox code of conduct please report him appropriately using the steps from this article:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....

And if possible please report his LFG post
  3. EpicSuGaRrUSH E Win User

Always looking for some new gaming buddies.

so a friend of mine and I are looking for a group of players with some skill to play swat with. if your interested message him and let him know. His gamer tag is SoulCrazy J.
  4. EpicSuGaRrUSH E Win User

Halo 5 Friends?

so a friend of mine and I are looking for a group of players with some skill to play swat with. if your interested message him and let him know. His gamer tag is SoulCrazy J.
  5. CarTzy Win User

How do you create Custom Tags in “Looking for a Group”? I enter the tag but when I click on the enter tab it will not create it.

Hello vsp820,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

When you use Looking for Group to create posts, you’re creating a “players wanted” ad for people in the Xbox community to browse and respond to. It’s an easy way to meet players with similar goals and interests—and you can recruit up to 15 people.

To create a Looking for Group post:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, select People, and then select Looking for Group.
    2. Select Search or create posts, and then select a game from the list (this takes you to its official club).
    3. Select a recently played game from the populated list, or search for a game by name.
    4. Select Create post.
    5. Add tags and a description, and then adjust the details, such as the number of players needed. You can schedule a time to gather by adjusting Day and Party start time, or if you want to gather people into a party right away, select Now.
    6. When you’re done, select Post.
    Create a Looking for Group post | Xbox Support

Basically, when creating a Looking for group post

Creating custom tag should show on the same page as +Create Custom Tag

Try creating a post and share with us a screenshot of the page for us to further investigate, I will check this with our internal team.

How to use Looking for Group

How to use Looking for Group | Xbox Support

Looking Forward for your next reply.
  6. Villarino Win User

Elite Dangerous

Hello! You should check looking for group for xbox one

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/what-is-looking-for-group

When you use Looking for Group to create posts, you’re creating a “players wanted” ad for people in the Xbox community to browse and respond to. It’s an easy way to meet players with similar goals and interests—and
    you can recruit up to 15 people!

To create a Looking for Group post:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Multiplayer, then select Looking for Group.
    2. Select Search or create posts, then select a game from the list (this takes you to its game hub).
    3. Select Create post.
    4. Add tags and a description, then adjust the details, such as the number of players needed. You can schedule a time to gather by adjusting Day and Party start time, or if you want to gather people into a party right away,
      select Now.
    5. When you’re done, select Post.
Thema:

1. Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward.... - Similar Threads - Player was looking

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  4. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  5. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  6. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  7. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  8. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  9. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  10. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...