Player Unknown's Battlegrounds PUBG Release Date
Discus and support Player Unknown's Battlegrounds PUBG Release Date in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So, I'm super excited about the release of PUBG on Xbox. I was searching online to find a speculated release date, more specific than the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sick Emergency, Aug 30, 2017.
Thema:
Player Unknown's Battlegrounds PUBG Release Date
Loading...
-
Player Unknown's Battlegrounds PUBG Release Date - Similar Threads - Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Security risks to xbox players by "unknown" accounts selling gold for real money, placing...
in XBoX Games and AppsSecurity risks to xbox players by "unknown" accounts selling gold for real money, placing...: “Security risks to xbox players by "unknown" accounts selling gold for real money. Tried to follow the process of reporting players in New World Aeteram, however one of the individual's does not... -
Player unknown pug g
in XBoX Games and AppsPlayer unknown pug g: Today I came across a player in a car in pug g and I got in it with this player , I should have had an achievement pop up but I did not ! I want my achievement to come on this game to say I have... -
Get Player Unknown Battlegrounds for free buying xbox from amazon
in XBoX Sales and PromoGet Player Unknown Battlegrounds for free buying xbox from amazon: As the title say , i bought my xbox one x in 22 december from amazon , that is a valid date for the promotion so, how can i get the game now ? bf04acc6-44de-487e-8085-0d041b928786 -
Player Unknown Battle Ground Crates?
in XBoX Games and AppsPlayer Unknown Battle Ground Crates?: Well I was buying crates on Player Unknown Battle Grounds (Xbox one) and one creat said need buy key buy can't find the keys to buy like what in the heck....? GamerTag-... -
When can we pre-order Player Unknown battlegrounds
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen can we pre-order Player Unknown battlegrounds: title says it all. I know it doesnt have a release date besides being this year. But i still want to pre order it in case they have a bonus for it c9456447-606e-43fb-b5d6-c4a5eeb70da3 -
player unknown battlegrounds, Updated and won't recognize Xbox Gold Account
in XBoX on Consolesplayer unknown battlegrounds, Updated and won't recognize Xbox Gold Account: I updated PUBG and when I started the the game and tried to connect, it takes me to purchase an Xbox Gold Account, which I already have. I double checked to confirm it in the settings, just to see...