Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!!

Discus and support Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I won desailly when i was doing some trading about 3 weeks ago and he has been stuck in my transfer targets ever since, anyone know how to sort this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirty Meat Nose, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!!

I won desailly when i was doing some trading about 3 weeks ago and he has been stuck in my transfer targets ever since, anyone know how to sort this out?

:)

Dirty Meat Nose, Mar 13, 2014
  2. SPIDERX52
    SPIDERX52 Guest
    FiFa 14

hi i have a problem on the fut transfer targets .i have 2 players stuck in there i won the bids and placed them in my squads and they are still there cant get rid of them can anyone help me what to do to get rid of them

thanks

SPIDERX52, Mar 13, 2014
  3. dvsx2
    dvsx2 Guest
    Any Target Employees Here? Question.

just a heads up target has one xbox one game for sale that i saw YMMV it was ghosts. TRY to find that in your local target stores some people have been lucky enough to get 3 same copies and are planning on returning them unwrapped next week for xb1 games.

dvsx2, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!!

I wish I did I have two stuck in there aswell, if you find out please post how.

Mighty Assassin, Mar 28, 2014
  5. Some FUT hackers sell fakes to get money. Proof: EA Forums

PeacefulJarl379, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mighty Assassin Win User

I wish I did I have two stuck in there aswell, if you find out please post how.
  7. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Some FUT hackers sell fakes to get money. Proof: EA Forums
  8. SPIDERX52 Win User

FiFa 14

hi i have a problem on the fut transfer targets .i have 2 players stuck in there i won the bids and placed them in my squads and they are still there cant get rid of them can anyone help me what to do to get rid of them

thanks
  9. MechaClone Win User

Cone of Flame card "bugged"?

It's not bugged. The wording states 3 damage to a third target creature or player. Because you have already hit your opponent with 1 damage, when you select player for the 3 damage it automatically gets assigned to any remaining players, i.e. yourself.

In other words you cannot target the same creature or player twice.
  10. BrianVanderbusch Win User

The "Protect the VIP" on rails sequences... he doesn't manage to shoot a single person. We're playing on elite with 2 players, and we're stuck because he can't knock out targets.
Thema:

1. Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!! - Similar Threads - Player Stuck Transfer

2. My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player"

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player": I have been playing Minecraft since i was little. But i stopped playing the game around the migration update. I kept telling myself i needed to migrate my account, but i never did. Now recently...
  3. Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10: I've tried EVERYTHING the internet tells me to do. At first, it was on player two then back to one for about a week, then it switched to BOTH 3 and 4. I've looked up every variation of the issue...
  4. Monster Train stuck at Loading player data...

in XBoX on Windows
    Monster Train stuck at Loading player data...: Yesterday and today I have been having this issue. I got monster train through game pass and it worked a few times but yesterday it stopped working correctly. Monster train will launch and as it...
  5. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!: ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and...
  6. Stuck on Player 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Player 2: So my xbox 360 controller was sunced up to my friends xbox and when I synced it back up to mine it is stuck on player 2. My other controller was plugged in but after I unplugged it my wireless one...
  7. Modern Combat 5 - Stuck at loading player profile not using Data and showing "Failed to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Combat 5 - Stuck at loading player profile not using Data and showing "Failed to ...: I played Modern Combat 5: Blackout on Windows 10 PC and I can't load my game after game got crashed on 31.12.2016.every time I start the game it gets stuck at loading player profile screen.and...
  8. Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me!: New to this forum so bare with me, right, i play fifa 14 FUT (i have 15) but my 14 team is better haa, anyway i bidded for a player ages ago and it said i got him, clicked advance on him and it...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Stuck on player 4 NOT PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Stuck on player 4 NOT PC: Hello, One of our XBOX 360 wireless controllers is stuck on player 4. We ARE NOT using it on a PC only on the XBOX console. I have replaced the battery pack and also put in regular batteries....
  10. Flawed Reputation system - stuck in avoid me and good player simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flawed Reputation system - stuck in avoid me and good player simultaneously: It's been a good 2.5 months now since I last had good rep. Two and a half months ago marks the first account infraction for reputation in my 7+ years of xbox live with this account. After playing...