Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me!

Discus and support Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New to this forum so bare with me, right, i play fifa 14 FUT (i have 15) but my 14 team is better haa, anyway i bidded for a player ages ago and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FLMO93, Mar 4, 2015.

1. FLMO93
    FLMO93 Guest

New to this forum so bare with me,

right, i play fifa 14 FUT (i have 15) but my 14 team is better haa, anyway i bidded for a player ages ago and it said i got him, clicked advance on him and it says something about the server? but now he is stuck and it is driving me up the wall! how do i
    get rid of it?

thanks in advance!

:)

FLMO93, Mar 4, 2015
  2. W0undedJoker
    W0undedJoker Guest
    dark souls 2 elana the squalid queen

I need some help. I been trying to do this for 2 days now and im stuck. its really bugging me. I do fine until she summons velstadt. any chance of somebody coming to help me. gt is fitzgt. im level 158, sm is 2317873 on 1st playthrough. hopefully somebody
    will come help me

W0undedJoker, Mar 4, 2015
  3. CyMicky
    CyMicky Guest
    Can't sign into messenger

well i got the same problem all ports are open i can play online but i cant long into the messenger its really bugging me i must say

CyMicky, Mar 4, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. As this sounds like an internal FIFA issue you should try contacting the developer (EA) for more assistance.

onyxishere, Mar 4, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. As this sounds like an internal FIFA issue you should try contacting the developer (EA) for more assistance.
  6. Gamerdude1223 Win User

Recent achivemnt tab not updating

It will appear unlocked everywhere but the recent achivemnt list. I know it's really petty but its just bugging me.
  7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Games I hate that you love

Half-life is terrible.Also Final Fantasy 13 and the Witcher 2 are really bad.The bugs in Oblivion arent really bad-theyre not game breaking like the Skyrim ones.Skyrim is a game I would add to the list of terrible game.It freezes my console every 30 minutes.In
    some areas the framerate drops to 3 or 4frames per second.NPCs stuck in trees,horses stuck in mid air..lol the bugs are endless.
  8. HoodedHero Win User

ambassador help.

its really starting to bug me now
  9. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Halo on Christmas Eve

Its a really good game. Single player is great. Co-Op not so sure the enemies seem to over powered. Im stuck on the 3rd level.
Thema:

1. Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me! - Similar Threads - Player stuck transfer

2. My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player"

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft is stuck in Demo mode as "player": I have been playing Minecraft since i was little. But i stopped playing the game around the migration update. I kept telling myself i needed to migrate my account, but i never did. Now recently...
  3. Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10: I've tried EVERYTHING the internet tells me to do. At first, it was on player two then back to one for about a week, then it switched to BOTH 3 and 4. I've looked up every variation of the issue...
  4. Monster Train stuck at Loading player data...

in XBoX on Windows
    Monster Train stuck at Loading player data...: Yesterday and today I have been having this issue. I got monster train through game pass and it worked a few times but yesterday it stopped working correctly. Monster train will launch and as it...
  5. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!: ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and...
  6. Stuck on Player 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Player 2: So my xbox 360 controller was sunced up to my friends xbox and when I synced it back up to mine it is stuck on player 2. My other controller was plugged in but after I unplugged it my wireless one...
  7. Modern Combat 5 - Stuck at loading player profile not using Data and showing "Failed to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Combat 5 - Stuck at loading player profile not using Data and showing "Failed to ...: I played Modern Combat 5: Blackout on Windows 10 PC and I can't load my game after game got crashed on 31.12.2016.every time I start the game it gets stuck at loading player profile screen.and...
  8. Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!!: I won desailly when i was doing some trading about 3 weeks ago and he has been stuck in my transfer targets ever since, anyone know how to sort this out? f7cbd156-38f7-4e52-b6b5-8e6597bd6d2a
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Stuck on player 4 NOT PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Stuck on player 4 NOT PC: Hello, One of our XBOX 360 wireless controllers is stuck on player 4. We ARE NOT using it on a PC only on the XBOX console. I have replaced the battery pack and also put in regular batteries....
  10. Flawed Reputation system - stuck in avoid me and good player simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flawed Reputation system - stuck in avoid me and good player simultaneously: It's been a good 2.5 months now since I last had good rep. Two and a half months ago marks the first account infraction for reputation in my 7+ years of xbox live with this account. After playing...