player image in xbox profile
Discus and support player image in xbox profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; good morning, the problem I have in the xbox app in windows 10, is that I can not place a personalized image on my profile, I can not join clubs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrAndyDie, Apr 30, 2018.
Thema:
player image in xbox profile
Loading...
-
player image in xbox profile - Similar Threads - player image profile
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
in XboX InsidersIntroducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year
in XboX InsidersAllow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players... -
Media Player app crops 4k images
in XboX InsidersMedia Player app crops 4k images: Steps to reproduce: Open Media Player app on XBS1 Select an image that has a resolution of 3840 by 2160 Expected results: Entire image should be visible Actual results: Image has black space...