Player drifts to the right on R6

Discus and support Player drifts to the right on R6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so i wanted to find out if this issue I have with R6 is fixable. Since year 2 came out my player would slowly drift to the right without me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TZNPLZN_yt, Dec 21, 2020.

1. TZNPLZN_yt
    TZNPLZN_yt Guest

Hi, so i wanted to find out if this issue I have with R6 is fixable. Since year 2 came out my player would slowly drift to the right without me touching the joystick. At first i thought it was just stick drift, so i bought a new controller. It still did
    the same thing and it was only when i played R6. Any other game i played my player didnt move until moved the joystick. So i dont think its the controller and i dont think its the console aswell cause ive bought multi xbox's from the original xbox one to the
    xbox one X and it still does the same thing. I even own a ps4 and my R6 works fine on my ps4 console. Anyone know how i can fix this?

:)

TZNPLZN_yt, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Mesecur Win User

In-game actions of Players going unpunished!? Team-killers & other actions getting off without punishment!?

Specific issues with players within R6 can be reported to Ubisoft. Ubisoft will then take action. Due to privacy, they cannot let you know what their verdict is. But reporting players for breaking rules within R6 can be reported to ubisoft and will receive
    punishment by ubisoft. Problem is, the R6 community is too toxic with too many trolls roaming about. Ubi cannot keep up.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Game frustration

R6 makes me rage at time with Team killing and toxic players.
  4. Responder01 Win User

rainbow six seige

Asian players for r6 seige are zero for xbox one.... total disaster i lost my money ....
  5. Taylor Crawford1 Win User

Do I have to have Xbox game pass ultimate to play rainbow six siege - I just bought the game

So if I have core I don’t need ultimate to play R6 right?
  6. Boombaa Win User

Rainbow Six

Thema:

1. Player drifts to the right on R6 - Similar Threads - Player drifts right

2. 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 player: I set up the second controller ok with another account I had for grandson but we can not get it to work for 2 player games everytime it asks I press the check box and then my second account but it...
  3. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  4. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  5. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  6. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  7. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  8. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  9. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  10. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...