Player cheated (glitched) by pausing game

Discus and support Player cheated (glitched) by pausing game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On September 9, 2014 I was beating a player 14 to 7 on madden. I was playing with the packers and he was playing with the cowboys and i paused the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BaronVonRommel, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Player cheated (glitched) by pausing game

On September 9, 2014 I was beating a player 14 to 7 on madden. I was playing with the packers and he was playing with the cowboys and i paused the game to switch in a tight end, and when i pressed resume game nothing happened. I waited for about 4 minutes
    for the game to resume then when back into the pause menu and then hit resume again. About 5 minutes I definitely knew that he had tampered with the game. I sent him a message saying that I was reporting him to Xbox, in which he replied saying "what happen",
    in order to try and play dumb like nothing happened. I then invited him to my Xbox party and playing dumb again he claimed that he had got disconnected from the game and was already in another game in which he told me to just quit. I then told him again a
    little bit more angry at this point as I had been waiting for 15 minutes at this point that I knew he was tampering with the game and cheating. Finally 3 minutes later he resumed the game and began playing again. About at the same time I finally got in touch
    with Xbox live support on the phone and I was told to report him via Xbox and then on this forum. We ended up playing put the rest of the game and I won 37 to 35. Even though I won the game I am reporting this because this player has probably done this before
    and exploited other players.

:)

BaronVonRommel, Sep 9, 2014
  2. Furl Hawkens
    Furl Hawkens Guest
    Killing the Director

glitching is lame. I can honestly say I have never glitched or cheated in any multiplayer game I have ever played. I will mod/glitch/hack single player games, but only on PC, and its single player, so not like it really matters much lol Player cheated (glitched) by pausing game :)

Furl Hawkens, Sep 9, 2014
  3. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest
    Vasilisa's Lanterns - Baba Yaga Challenge Glitch?

Whilst riding the Gondola I have shot all the lanterns but the Challenge states 9/10.

I managed to find a Challenge walk through on the internet and the player shoots from the gondola and the achievement unlocks.

By pausing the video I checked each lantern location but I have none left to shoot.

Is one lantern elsewhere or has it glitched?

TIA.

WillSmithVXR, Sep 9, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done on the forums.

Whoever you spoke to on the phone has misinformed you.

Daft Badger, Sep 9, 2014
  5. NathanielLarson, Sep 10, 2014
  6. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Pressing Pause is NOT tampering....... Unsporting maybe... Frustrating, definitly.

You Won and still want to report even though you started it.......

Please use the console features........... You will also be up for review doing so.

BongKaos, Oct 31, 2018
  7. NathanielLarson Win User

8. Daft Badger Win User

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done on the forums.

Whoever you spoke to on the phone has misinformed you.
  9. BongKaos Win User

Pressing Pause is NOT tampering....... Unsporting maybe... Frustrating, definitly.

You Won and still want to report even though you started it.......

Please use the console features........... You will also be up for review doing so.
  10. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Fortnight Cheats or Glitch?

If you see someone cheating or using a glitch to gain an unfair advantage in the game.

Report the player
    that you suspect is cheating or glitching.

If the player was indeed manipulating the game. They'll be caught and dealt with accordingly by the enforcement team in due time,
  11. Ayayayayayaya Win User

Have you made it rain?

Yes glitching hacking and cheating ARE actually different things

Glitches can be cheating depending on how their used

Even if they are different it still gives an unfair advantage to other players
Thema:

1. Player cheated (glitched) by pausing game - Similar Threads - Player cheated glitched

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  4. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  5. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  6. on texas massacree when i am going to hit some players, they cheat, disconnecting me. And...

in XboX Insiders
    on texas massacree when i am going to hit some players, they cheat, disconnecting me. And...: i cannot report them, they dont appear on recently played with list. how do i report a cheater that is not on my recently played with list, and that i have proof he is a cheater?...
  7. Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games: When players report these cheats for using aimbots just so they can be top of the leaderboard,a lot if the time nothing is done to remove them from the platform. A lot of the time this is followed...
  8. can I get banned for using a cheat engine in single player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I get banned for using a cheat engine in single player: I wanted to know if I can get banned for using a cheat engine in single player just having fun flying everywhere no players just me and ai 45cf0f4c-c84b-4aed-abad-c3a1617efb73
  9. cheat engine single player no PC windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    cheat engine single player no PC windows 10.: Olá. Costumo jogar no Pc através de uma conta Steam, alguns jogos uso cheat engine em jogos single player e não tenho problemas com BAN, pelo menos até o momento. Estou pensando assinar Game...
  10. If player aren't allowed to cheat the game ......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If player aren't allowed to cheat the game ......: then why is the game allowed to cheat us ? I can put up with the junk spawns , terrible hit detection ,hit markers that don't even hit ,and lag but when my team is up 45-19 against team that...