Played Hogwarts Legacy, now i suddenly do not own the game.

Discus and support Played Hogwarts Legacy, now i suddenly do not own the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i bought Hogwarts Legacy in the Xbox store and played for a couple of days suddenly i get the error code that i don't own the game i've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruben DC, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Ruben DC
    Ruben DC Guest

Hello, i bought Hogwarts Legacy in the Xbox store and played for a couple of days suddenly i get the error code that i don't own the game i've contacted Xbox support and Microsoft Support and they tell me i had to wait it out but i still can't play the game. I've done resets after resets, deleted my account different times and i still have this problem. I really could use some help!

:)

Ruben DC, Mar 12, 2023
  2. aneeq hoedemaker Win User

Exactly, and it sucks because clearly all we want todo is play the game, especially after getting well into enjoying it and then cancel it like this on us.
  3. aneeq hoedemaker Win User

It said that the purchase is completed
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check your purchase history and check the status of the transaction there? Thanks!
  5. Ruben DC Win User

I know. Still no answer on my request for a refund.

And apparently they made an announcement that they will be refunding everyone that has this problem. But it's taking forever to do so.
  6. aneeq hoedemaker Win User

I have the exact same problem and a refund is taking forever to be reviewed
Thema:

1. Played Hogwarts Legacy, now i suddenly do not own the game. - Similar Threads - Played Hogwarts Legacy

2. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  3. will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?: I bought the Hogwarts Legacy Series X for my husband. He has an Xbox one x. Will the game work, or do I need to exchange it? 6599f5a6-ca5d-4664-9e81-8c57e9ee7126
  4. Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s: If I was to buy hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download code, would I be able to use that on my series s or do I need to buy the X/S one? 1d673a02-c07f-4451-b141-a3bfd9d1eb0c
  5. Can I still play Hogwarts Legacy on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still play Hogwarts Legacy on the series x?: I purchased Hogwarts legacy for the Xbox one s(xbox one version). But my Xbox one s started smoking so looks like I’m going to have to buy a new console. Will I still be able to play Hogwarts...
  6. Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?: I purchased “Hogwarts Legacy” for my Series X a while back. I see it is now available for Xbox One but when I go to download it on my Xbox One, it is trying to make me pay $59.99 for it. I am...
  7. Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...: So my brother and I bought Hogwarts legacy on his box series x and we bought the more expensive version so I can play it on my Xbox 1 as well. I’ve spent the last week playing it and have nearly...
  8. I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy (played for 15 hours)but it won't let me play anymore and...: I can't play the game Hogwarts Legacy. I pre-ordered the game when the only one available was X|S ( I bought it on my Xbox one). After play for 15 hours. The game will no longer let me in, asking...
  9. Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Hogwarts legacy on wife’s Xbox one even though I bought the upgraded edition....: My wife can’t play Hogwarts legacy on her Xbox one even though I purchased the upgraded edition on my Xbox series X and we game share. It has been working on her Xbox one since it launched on the...
  10. My Hogwarts legacy game won’t let me play it even though it released today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hogwarts legacy game won’t let me play it even though it released today: The game released on Xbox one today and it’s still telling me it’s too early to launch the game 611f73c3-9597-4b18-bfe6-0048b6a1010b