play wthout a license

Discus and support play wthout a license in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm sorry i bought a game from xbox one but it's not mine the game is from semeone else and I do not know who is the one who bought it first and I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquareCandle464, Feb 5, 2018.

  1. play wthout a license


    I'm sorry i bought a game from xbox one but it's not mine the game is from semeone else and I do not know who is the one who bought it first and I can not play if you can give me access to the game

    :)
     
    SquareCandle464, Feb 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Dule Popovic
    Dule Popovic Guest
    Serbia

    If I purchase xboxone in UK or Germany will it work wthout problems in Serbia? When does Microsoft plan to make the xboxone evailable in Serbia/Balkan region?
     
    Dule Popovic, Feb 5, 2018
    #2
  3. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Used XBox and licenses

    All DLC comes with two licenses. A console license, and an account license. If your friend purchased the DLC from that console, you can still play it without doing a license transfer.
     
    iNb4 Ownage, Feb 5, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    play wthout a license

    Hi!

    The licenses are linked to the account that made the purchase. However, content sharing could be done between the family member, but there is a need to have a access credentials for family accounts.
     
    DominumStige, Feb 5, 2018
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    play wthout a license

    Hi!

    The licenses are linked to the account that made the purchase. However, content sharing could be done between the family member, but there is a need to have a access credentials for family accounts.
  6. coco meat train Win User

    September Live Gold Quest

    Seems a lot of people didn’t get the prizes for this one. Completed Quests used to get me rewards all the time wthout issue. The last couple of months? Not so much.
  7. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

    Arcade game says it's trial when I'm offline

    Hi, have you transferred that license to the other xbox. If so that will be why, as the license will need to be on the console you wish to play offline. Xbox live will allow you to play without the license on that console as it knows you have the license
    elsewhere.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

    If the other profiles are not able to play the games, then it is a license issue so transferring the licenses will fix the issue, you would just be transferring the licenses to that console.

    The licenses are tied to your account so transferring them won't effect your ability to play them on your account.
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    Used XBox and licenses

    All DLC comes with two licenses. A console license, and an account license. If your friend purchased the DLC from that console, you can still play it without doing a license transfer.
Thema:

play wthout a license

Loading...
  1. play wthout a license - Similar Threads - play wthout license

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...