PLAY WITH ME

Discus and support PLAY WITH ME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey im 13 lookin for people to play with mostly girls but guys are welcome too 3bf62dd3-40b0-4d58-88f6-7aa028afc6a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WalkingWarrior2, Aug 4, 2017.

  1. PLAY WITH ME


    hey im 13 lookin for people to play with mostly girls but guys are welcome too

    :)
     
    WalkingWarrior2, Aug 4, 2017
    #1
  2. jak3r slay3r
    jak3r slay3r Guest
    Play with me

    gears of qar 2 private match. add me
     
    jak3r slay3r, Aug 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Play with me!

    Hey can you guys add my daughter she wants people to play with try to be like ages 15 and under the gamertag is Sedmanz1982

     
    DamperMetal7127, Aug 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Sword Style Win User

    Play with me

    This is the support forum for people experiencing problems with games. If you are looking for friends to play with, then try posting

    here
    in the dedicated Gears of War 2 forum
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Not letting me play

    try clearing the cache of the console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.
  6. joshschooler Win User

    Not letting me play.

    Well we can close this topic. I gave up and got a refund because it wouldn't work.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Not letting me play.

    The "update" required to play Original games is the console update, which has the emulation software required to play them. You can follow the instructions above to manually update your console if you need to.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Not letting me play.

Thema:

PLAY WITH ME

Loading...
  1. PLAY WITH ME - Similar Threads - PLAY

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...