Play Time

Discus and support Play Time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How many hours a week do you play? How much do you think is to much? 0e098196-7926-41d2-9dc7-04ec7751680f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaotic Kaiju, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. Play Time


    How many hours a week do you play? How much do you think is to much?

    :)
     
    Chaotic Kaiju, Mar 14, 2014
    #1
  2. TheNinjaJedi
    TheNinjaJedi Guest
    Play Timer?

    There is not a play timer feature on the XB ONE that I have been able to find. Perhaps it will be added in a future update.
     
    TheNinjaJedi, Mar 14, 2014
    #2
  3. Hazackonn
    Hazackonn Guest
    Play Timer?

    We relied heavily on the play timer on the 360 to limit gaming time in our home. I haven't been able to figure out this feature on the One. Any suggestions?
     
    Hazackonn, Mar 14, 2014
    #3
  4. J.R.G. Win User

    Time played

    Like tohellnback mentioned, times are way off. Forza 5 reads that I have over a couple hundred hours played; more like 40 tops.

    Peace, J.R.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

    Time played

    the times will be off FYI. Open games in background while doing other things still count for times played. I had games tell me I played them for 1500 hours so dont be surprised if they seem way off.
  6. DBurleson Win User

    Time played...?

    It will probably be on this page once you play for a few hours.

    rewards.xbox.com/myrewards

    I can't find where you see this promotion at. Is it on the dashboard or something?
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    time played

    The games times are buggy. I have 1000 GS on BF4 yet it told me i only played 1 min. LOL
  8. carlossaez23 Win User

    TIME PLAYED

    I have xbox a month ago, I started vrally 4 and it stayed in 21 hours and no matter how much I play it does not go up, streets of rage 4 I have stayed in 2 hours and now halo 5 passed me the game and
    in the statistics it leaves zero hours of time played however the other statistics do update the achievements and progress of the game but the hours played do not
Thema:

Play Time

Loading...
  1. Play Time - Similar Threads - Play

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...