Play original Xbox games on Xbox One from Oct 24th

Discus and support Play original Xbox games on Xbox One from Oct 24th in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As from tomorrow,Oct.24th a few original Xbox games will be playable on your Xbox One If you have the disc it works like 360 backwards compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

As from tomorrow,Oct.24th a few original Xbox games will be playable on your Xbox One

If you have the disc it works like 360 backwards compatible games or you can buy the games digitly.

All games have been enhanced for 1080p

The list of the first lot of playable games is:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

[*]Ninja Gaiden Black
    [*]Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
    [*]Fuzion Frenzy
    [*]Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    [*]Psychonauts
    [*]Dead to Rights
    [*]Black
    [*]Grabbed by the Ghoulies
    [*]Sid Meier’s Pirates!
    [*]Red Faction II
    [*]BloodRayne 2
    [*]The King of Fighters Neowave

:)

Daft Badger, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Kotor Xbox one

Yes, it has been released as of Oct 24th.

You can purchase the game online on the xbox website and it should pop up in the ready to install section in your Xbox One.

Ishan8123, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Cashmier
    Cashmier Guest
    Cashmier, Oct 23, 2017
  4. paoanto
    paoanto Guest

I have already the digital copy of Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox 360, I hope that tomorrow will be compatible for the One too.

paoanto, Oct 23, 2017
  5. paoanto Win User

I have already the digital copy of Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox 360, I hope that tomorrow will be compatible for the One too.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

Kotor Xbox one

Yes, it has been released as of Oct 24th.

You can purchase the game online on the xbox website and it should pop up in the ready to install section in your Xbox One.
  7. justinkent1 Win User

outer worlds wont launch

it is saying oct 24th 4 pm on my computer
  8. justinkent1 Win User

outer worlds wont launch

It says oct 24th 4 pm on my pc.
  9. Cashmier Win User

Kotor Xbox one

Thema:

1. Play original Xbox games on Xbox One from Oct 24th - Similar Threads - Play original games

2. Can you play original Xbox games on your PC after buying them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play original Xbox games on your PC after buying them?: There are two games I want the most from the Xbox Marketplace, but the problem is buying my own Xbox one is costly. My dad is willing to share his, however he might use it in the near future. I...
  3. Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store?: Hi, I'd like to clarify my question! I've recently noticed that Dragon Age II is not available in the store anymore (Xbox One), I tried searching online with no sucess either. I do not know if it...
  4. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  5. How do I update my Xbox 360 to play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update my Xbox 360 to play original Xbox games: How do I play enter the matrix and secret weapons orginal Xbox games on Xbox 360 console 1d663dc8-37ad-4b4a-a178-8e0a0536c8c5
  6. Playing original x box game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing original x box game: So, I just bought a 360 slum I believe, no external hard drive. I am trying to play need for speed underground 2 and it's telling me I need an external hard drive in order for it to play. Can I...
  7. My Xbox 360 won't let me play supported Original Xbox games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 won't let me play supported Original Xbox games!: So I recently bought physical copies of Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man for the OG Xbox so I could finally play a few noteworthy classics on my Xbox 360. I did what you would usually do to...
  8. Unable to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to play Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games on Series X: Hello I don't know if it's me, but I can't launch any Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series X. It gives me an error 0x87e10003 Xbox One and Series X games work. I tried reinstalling them, clearing...
  9. How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete old save games in dragon age origins for xbox 360 but played on xbox one s: Hi,I have tried everything written in xbox assistant and on this site but i can't remove my saved games on Dragon Age Origins for XBox 360 but played on XBox one s. I want to begin a new game,but...
  10. I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a game that I have on an original disc without internet, it tells me to log in...: My Xbox One is not connected to the internet and I don't have a way to connect it to the internet. When I want to play Fallout 4 with an original game disc, it tells me to log in with the game...