play my xbox console and use my hp laptop windows 11 as my screen

Discus and support play my xbox console and use my hp laptop windows 11 as my screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i know there is a way can someone please help me out ee2f7183-bc6a-4be6-8e7a-25b2e0219433 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BamBam LS, Jul 5, 2022.

1. BamBam LS
    BamBam LS Guest

i know there is a way can someone please help me out

:)

BamBam LS, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

he is using windows 11, streaming from console can be done in the xbox app now, no need for the companion app.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

make sure both the xbox and laptop are on the same network, turn xbox on and then open the xbox app on the pc and select the small console icon top left which has 3 lines above and below, then follow the instructions.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi BamBam, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can use your HP Laptop as a screen through console streaming. You can use the Xbox App or Xbox Console Companion to do so.

1. Xbox console: Game streaming must be enabled in Settings.

2. Windows PC/Laptop: You must be signed in to the Xbox Console Companion app with the same Gamertag as on the Xbox console.

3. Network connectivity: The Windows 10 PC/Laptop and the Xbox console must be on the same home network.

For the detailed steps you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. Monique Phycien Win User

Audio crackling on my PC gamepass games

Sorry, i mean I installed windows 11 on my laptop but it wont let me select windows 10 on the hp website
  6. laurka Win User

How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

but how can i play with the console in my windows 11 laptop?
Thema:

1. play my xbox console and use my hp laptop windows 11 as my screen - Similar Threads - play console laptop

2. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  3. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  4. Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play on my xbox windows too my console xbox one: Dear friends, Recently the software add a bug, you can read my issue on the image attached. I like too play from the pc instead to play the console aae3cac4-b8d0-4d5a-b3b8-8d2c44f6c1c9
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  7. How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive: How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series C console? I have a Seagate hard drive d45a01d0-f1f8-403f-9ef9-96584b14ec71
  8. Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?: This is a weird question but Is this possible? Example, I am playing a multiplayer game online with 4 friends on my Series X. Could I join the party of those 4 friends from my xbox one on the...
  9. Is it safe for my console to connect my Xbox series S to a laptop via HDMI to play on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe for my console to connect my Xbox series S to a laptop via HDMI to play on the...: I know it might sound a fool question but I just have issues with my TV screen so while waiting for it it be fixed I was wondering if that is a possibility so I keep playing....
  10. Laptop making sound while someone plays on xbox console

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop making sound while someone plays on xbox console: My laptop is making a sound like the sound when a the ball was returned in the old pong game. This happens when my son is playing one of his games on the xbox consol. I had initially set up my...