play in a game that was not right now max prestige

Discus and support play in a game that was not right now max prestige in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige f78e5669-345e-48df-aaab-65b12ecc176f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014.

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige

:)

Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  3. dylanchase1
    dylanchase1 Guest
    Playing CoD: Modern Warfare 3 i have seen

same thing happenned to me on CoD:WaW. Ii was playin multiplayer and someone set my prestige rank to max. just a bit worried about that right now so i'd like to ask if i'd get banned for that if its not fixed.

i didn't catch the modder's gamer-tag (fortunately)

dylanchase1, Jan 4, 2014
  4. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.

JLtheStoneWall, Jan 4, 2014
  5. JLtheStoneWall Win User

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

hardcore or no-life ?

The YT "stars" hit max prestige in 5 days played. Did this guy hit max?
  8. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

15h Prestige Madness

This is the quickest game to reach max prestige (except maybe CoD4) and it's been out for quite a while now. No surprise here.
  9. Doc Von Bach Win User

80 levels!, who will prestige?

[quote user="Dead l Samurai"]

I'm gunning straight for max prestige. Why? Cause its fun. I like making my way through the levels and using all the different guns, extra custom classes and now we have those prestige bonuses or whatever.

[/quote]

I have never maxed prestige in any COD game, in MW2 I got to 6th prestige when everyone started modding and it was more rare to see a sixth prestige than a 10th. In Black OPS I went to seven then got reset for getting there too fast?

However MW3 there is no doubt I will go all the way, and now there is more of a reason to with future COD coming out they might start rewarding people for maxing a prestige. You never know :)
Thema:

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige - Similar Threads - play game was

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  8. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  9. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  10. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...