play in a game that was not right now max prestige

Discus and support play in a game that was not right now max prestige in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige f78e5669-345e-48df-aaab-65b12ecc176f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014.

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige

:)

Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  3. dylanchase1
    dylanchase1 Guest
    Playing CoD: Modern Warfare 3 i have seen

same thing happenned to me on CoD:WaW. Ii was playin multiplayer and someone set my prestige rank to max. just a bit worried about that right now so i'd like to ask if i'd get banned for that if its not fixed.

i didn't catch the modder's gamer-tag (fortunately)

dylanchase1, Jan 4, 2014
  4. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.

JLtheStoneWall, Jan 4, 2014
  5. JLtheStoneWall Win User

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

hardcore or no-life ?

The YT "stars" hit max prestige in 5 days played. Did this guy hit max?
  8. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

15h Prestige Madness

This is the quickest game to reach max prestige (except maybe CoD4) and it's been out for quite a while now. No surprise here.
  9. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Cheaters.

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

I played with a max prestige WITH ONLY 6 days played

[/quote]

If it took him 6 days to reach max prestige, then that is pretty slow. You rank up very quickly in BO2.
Thema:

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige - Similar Threads - play game was

2. Why am I unable to play any games that I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to play any games that I own?: I literally have removed my account and added it back several times over and over plus the fact that I uninstalled my games and reinstalled them just for the games I bought and own to say that the...
  3. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.: I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. I've tried to download and install the game all over again but it didn't solve the problem. I'm not able...
  4. Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol: Trying to play fallout 76 through game pass on my phone without remotely connecting it to a console ad1394ac-5ba3-4f8f-9c7d-fedd0f8dc4c8
  5. Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing...: Xbox Series One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" while playing Madden 2023 (error 0x80830003.) Non of the on-line suggestions have helped: Power cycle, reset, hard...
  6. I'd like to play some 360 games for the first time ever on Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to play some 360 games for the first time ever on Series X: But after downloading them it says I need a Xbox 360 account that I've never had (and I can't understand if I can have). Hi everyone, hope you can help :-) 38a49042-e322-4db4-9681-f074f2ca66c5
  7. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...: Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox...
  8. How to play game bought on a different profile on the same console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play game bought on a different profile on the same console?: My brother bought Far Cry 5 a while ago with his account on my xbox one but since then I’ve had to replace that xbox with an xbox one S. I used to have no problem playing it with my profile even...
  9. Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I just purchased the game and would like to know if I need the gold membership to play...: Thank you for checking in and answering my question, have a lovely day b3582a2a-0666-465b-aa41-642529c512d9
  10. game play issue requiring disc media

in XBoX on Consoles
    game play issue requiring disc media: I am having issues with my Xbox one reading discs . You can hear the drive trying to read the diac for a couple of times and then it stops with no error . I can remove the cd afterwords . I did...