play in a game that was not right now max prestige

Discus and support play in a game that was not right now max prestige in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige f78e5669-345e-48df-aaab-65b12ecc176f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014.

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige

:)

Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  3. dylanchase1
    dylanchase1 Guest
    Playing CoD: Modern Warfare 3 i have seen

same thing happenned to me on CoD:WaW. Ii was playin multiplayer and someone set my prestige rank to max. just a bit worried about that right now so i'd like to ask if i'd get banned for that if its not fixed.

i didn't catch the modder's gamer-tag (fortunately)

dylanchase1, Jan 4, 2014
  4. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.

JLtheStoneWall, Jan 4, 2014
  5. JLtheStoneWall Win User

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

hardcore or no-life ?

The YT "stars" hit max prestige in 5 days played. Did this guy hit max?
  8. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

15h Prestige Madness

This is the quickest game to reach max prestige (except maybe CoD4) and it's been out for quite a while now. No surprise here.
  9. Doc Von Bach Win User

80 levels!, who will prestige?

[quote user="Dead l Samurai"]

I'm gunning straight for max prestige. Why? Cause its fun. I like making my way through the levels and using all the different guns, extra custom classes and now we have those prestige bonuses or whatever.

[/quote]

I have never maxed prestige in any COD game, in MW2 I got to 6th prestige when everyone started modding and it was more rare to see a sixth prestige than a 10th. In Black OPS I went to seven then got reset for getting there too fast?

However MW3 there is no doubt I will go all the way, and now there is more of a reason to with future COD coming out they might start rewarding people for maxing a prestige. You never know :)
Thema:

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige - Similar Threads - play game was

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  7. Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?: When I first got my XSX I tried playing games off my external seagate 2tb and after a period of time it would give me error (0x87e1001f), I just got a 5tb WD Black and my friend said he plays his...
  8. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  9. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  10. play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles

in XBoX on Windows
    play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles: In my house there is 2 Xbox one consoles and 1 pc. I wish to play the same game multiplayer with the 2 Xbox consoles. I have Gamepass ultimate on my account. I am the only adult. I own the game...