play in a game that was not right now max prestige

Discus and support play in a game that was not right now max prestige in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige f78e5669-345e-48df-aaab-65b12ecc176f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014.

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I was playing in a game and my score jumped to max prestige

:)

Tracy Witzigman, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  3. dylanchase1
    dylanchase1 Guest
    Playing CoD: Modern Warfare 3 i have seen

same thing happenned to me on CoD:WaW. Ii was playin multiplayer and someone set my prestige rank to max. just a bit worried about that right now so i'd like to ask if i'd get banned for that if its not fixed.

i didn't catch the modder's gamer-tag (fortunately)

dylanchase1, Jan 4, 2014
  4. play in a game that was not right now max prestige

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.

JLtheStoneWall, Jan 4, 2014
  5. JLtheStoneWall Win User

I'm assuming CoD: Ghosts. Either it was an honest glitch or there was a modder in the game who caused that to happen.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Sore Losers?

I'm prestige lvl. 16 legit right now & I'm hoping to max it out to prestige lvl. 20 before Black Ops 2 comes out; & no, I won't reset my stats for fear that Black Ops 2 may record prev. games' stats just like MW3 did.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

hardcore or no-life ?

The YT "stars" hit max prestige in 5 days played. Did this guy hit max?
  8. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

15h Prestige Madness

This is the quickest game to reach max prestige (except maybe CoD4) and it's been out for quite a while now. No surprise here.
  9. Doc Von Bach Win User

80 levels!, who will prestige?

[quote user="Dead l Samurai"]

I'm gunning straight for max prestige. Why? Cause its fun. I like making my way through the levels and using all the different guns, extra custom classes and now we have those prestige bonuses or whatever.

[/quote]

I have never maxed prestige in any COD game, in MW2 I got to 6th prestige when everyone started modding and it was more rare to see a sixth prestige than a 10th. In Black OPS I went to seven then got reset for getting there too fast?

However MW3 there is no doubt I will go all the way, and now there is more of a reason to with future COD coming out they might start rewarding people for maxing a prestige. You never know :)
Thema:

1. play in a game that was not right now max prestige - Similar Threads - play game was

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  7. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  8. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  9. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  10. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...