Play games after change region.
Discus and support Play games after change region. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Lenon I from Brazil, last week I change my region from Brazil to U.S, but I have some trouble to download my games already save in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lenon03, Jan 14, 2018.
Thema:
Play games after change region.
Loading...
-
Play games after change region. - Similar Threads - Play games change
-
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
I need help! When I try to play a game on Roblox, it says “to do this change a setting”....
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help! When I try to play a game on Roblox, it says “to do this change a setting”....: I need help! When I try to play a game on Roblox, it says “to do this change a setting”. I’ve changed everything in privacy and online safety. I don’t know what else to change.... -
Paid to change my Gamertag but my old ones shows when I play games? Both my old and new one...
in XBoX AccessibilityPaid to change my Gamertag but my old ones shows when I play games? Both my old and new one...: Paid to change my Gamertag but my old ones shows when I play games? Both my old and new one shows on my profile aswell? Any ideas how I fix it please? af8c4e1e-8277-4367-beef-aa38c4109c57 -
How to change the language of dishonored by playing claud gaming, I have tried everything,...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to change the language of dishonored by playing claud gaming, I have tried everything,...: I am using the function claud gaming From a cell phone device 8ed937cb-7015-4509-b8b1-8288196432bb -
Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games
in XBoX AccessibilityProfile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new... -
I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in
in XBoX AccessibilityI changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to... -
Why won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't my xbox status change from an xbox 360 game after I play it?: Hi, I had bought a lego Batman game since it was on sale for $4.99 at the time, once I installed it, everything went great. Once I got off the game, turned off my xbox, my friend had texted why I...