Play Game then sends me back to dashboard.

Discus and support Play Game then sends me back to dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with Assassin's Creed IV Single Player Disc. I have gone through 4 single player discs and none have worked. All of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeastAndAMidget, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Play Game then sends me back to dashboard.

I have been having an issue with Assassin's Creed IV Single Player Disc. I have gone through 4 single player discs and none have worked. All of my other discs work including Disc 2. It says Play game and when I click it, it shows a blank screen says disconeted
    from xbox live and then sends me back to dashboard. Or it says it is unreadable. And when I click game Details it shows me Batman: Arkham Origins Disc 1. I have tried multiple steps: Playing Offline, Clearing the System Cache, Opening and closing the tray
    multiple times. Is there any fix or is there something wrong with my xbox?

:)

BeastAndAMidget, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Sir Yeti Fly
    Sir Yeti Fly Guest
    Play Game - Then takes me back to Dashboard

hey it might be a disk if it's not showing the background, an there might be a update to the game as it dissconnected.

Sir Yeti Fly, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Play Game - Then takes me back to Dashboard

Hey there Sir Yeti Fly. Thanks for offering the help to the original poster, however this thread is a bit old and the OP most likely has been taken care of. If you come across any gamers in need of assistance currently, feel free to send some helpful tips
    along their way.

If you happen to have any Xbox Support questions of your own, feel encouraged to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our helpful community! Thanks again!

Miss Diggz, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Play Game then sends me back to dashboard.

And then when it does show up as AC IV I try installing it and I can't get passed 10%

BeastAndAMidget, Dec 31, 2013
  5. BeastAndAMidget Win User

And then when it does show up as AC IV I try installing it and I can't get passed 10%
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

constantly freezing

having the same issue yesterday I was playing halo 3 campaing and the game crash me two times send me back to the dashboard.
  7. PalSung Win User

Arcade Game Exits to Lobby and Will Not Let Me Play

I got the same problem..

the game crashes and sends me back to the dashboard..
  8. Yardie Noh Win User

Xbox One dashboard freezing/console lock-up

I was playing Forza 6 just now and all of a sudden the track started disappearing textures wouldnt load and the game crashed so I went back to the dashboard and the dashboard froze up on me... think I might have to send the console in for repairs.
  9. PalSung Win User

Dust: An Elysian Tail (XBLA) Crashes to Dashboard At Start Up

I have the same problem too.

the game crashes and sends me back to the dashboard a thousand times..
Thema:

1. Play Game then sends me back to dashboard. - Similar Threads - Play Game sends

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  8. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  9. It says play game but when i press that send me back to the dashboard why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says play game but when i press that send me back to the dashboard why?: i replace my old drive (because didnt read any games) so i put it (a new one) in my xbox and some games says play games and some others says play dvd there are all originals and have a good...
  10. Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ...: Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it takes me back to the xbox menu. I started a different career and its fine. I want to play with the original player that i created. I need...