Play Game then sends me back to dashboard.

Discus and support Play Game then sends me back to dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with Assassin's Creed IV Single Player Disc. I have gone through 4 single player discs and none have worked. All of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeastAndAMidget, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Play Game then sends me back to dashboard.

I have been having an issue with Assassin's Creed IV Single Player Disc. I have gone through 4 single player discs and none have worked. All of my other discs work including Disc 2. It says Play game and when I click it, it shows a blank screen says disconeted
    from xbox live and then sends me back to dashboard. Or it says it is unreadable. And when I click game Details it shows me Batman: Arkham Origins Disc 1. I have tried multiple steps: Playing Offline, Clearing the System Cache, Opening and closing the tray
    multiple times. Is there any fix or is there something wrong with my xbox?

:)

BeastAndAMidget, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Sir Yeti Fly
    Sir Yeti Fly Guest
    Play Game - Then takes me back to Dashboard

hey it might be a disk if it's not showing the background, an there might be a update to the game as it dissconnected.

Sir Yeti Fly, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Play Game - Then takes me back to Dashboard

Hey there Sir Yeti Fly. Thanks for offering the help to the original poster, however this thread is a bit old and the OP most likely has been taken care of. If you come across any gamers in need of assistance currently, feel free to send some helpful tips
    along their way.

If you happen to have any Xbox Support questions of your own, feel encouraged to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our helpful community! Thanks again!

Miss Diggz, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Play Game then sends me back to dashboard.

And then when it does show up as AC IV I try installing it and I can't get passed 10%

BeastAndAMidget, Dec 31, 2013
  5. BeastAndAMidget Win User

And then when it does show up as AC IV I try installing it and I can't get passed 10%
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

constantly freezing

having the same issue yesterday I was playing halo 3 campaing and the game crash me two times send me back to the dashboard.
  7. PalSung Win User

Arcade Game Exits to Lobby and Will Not Let Me Play

I got the same problem..

the game crashes and sends me back to the dashboard..
  8. Yardie Noh Win User

Xbox One dashboard freezing/console lock-up

I was playing Forza 6 just now and all of a sudden the track started disappearing textures wouldnt load and the game crashed so I went back to the dashboard and the dashboard froze up on me... think I might have to send the console in for repairs.
  9. PalSung Win User

Dust: An Elysian Tail (XBLA) Crashes to Dashboard At Start Up

I have the same problem too.

the game crashes and sends me back to the dashboard a thousand times..
Thema:

1. Play Game then sends me back to dashboard. - Similar Threads - Play Game sends

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  7. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  8. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  9. It says play game but when i press that send me back to the dashboard why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says play game but when i press that send me back to the dashboard why?: i replace my old drive (because didnt read any games) so i put it (a new one) in my xbox and some games says play games and some others says play dvd there are all originals and have a good...
  10. Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it send me back to the xbox menu(1 week ...: Whenever i play the all star game in my player mode it takes me back to the xbox menu. I started a different career and its fine. I want to play with the original player that i created. I need...