Play forever ?

Discus and support Play forever ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the Xbox one life cycle ends I wonder will the servers go down or will it continue to play it's games forever does the Microsoft account do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterCrazy1420, Dec 1, 2017.

  1. Play forever ?


    After the Xbox one life cycle ends I wonder will the servers go down or will it continue to play it's games forever does the Microsoft account do anything differently the 360 had a offline profile but the Xbox one is so much more advanced than the 360 I
    may be blabbering here but I'm confused

    :)
     
    MasterCrazy1420, Dec 1, 2017
    #1
  2. RonP44
    RonP44 Guest
    Forever Playing Video Games

    Honestly, I'd say you're missing out a little on the racquetball. It's a surprisingly fun sport, it's very fast-paced. Then again, I've always enjoyed other racquet sports too, like tennis and ping pong. If you already dislike those, I guess you probably wouldn't like racquetball either.
     
    RonP44, Dec 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Misty
    Misty Guest
    Forever Playing Video Games

    Do you think you will ever give up playing video games? I have friends, who do not play console games, and they see it as childish. I think if they would just play a game, they would not think I was so silly. I also think console games help us adults with stress. I know I always feel better, after playing some shooter style games.
     
    Misty, Dec 1, 2017
    #3
  4. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest

    Play forever ?

    even if the severs went off you would still have access to your games, i doubt they would do that anyway at least not anytime soon

    360 still has servers up so x1 has a very long time
     
    ItsLC Gaming, Dec 1, 2017
    #4
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

    Play forever ?

    even if the severs went off you would still have access to your games, i doubt they would do that anyway at least not anytime soon

    360 still has servers up so x1 has a very long time
  6. GoBeyondDeath Win User

    Hercules in new york

    I would play it... Forever.
  7. Dr Malice Win User

    HomeFront

    Haven't played that game in forever
  8. Karma403 Win User

    Titanfall + All DLC $8 @Bestbuy

    do people still play this ? haven't played it since forever
  9. jla930 Win User

    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

    So if I have Game Pass “forever”, I can play Metro Exodus-or any other Game Pass game I download-“forever”?
Thema:

Play forever ?

Loading...
  1. Play forever ? - Similar Threads - Play forever

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...