Play & Charge Kit not charging on PC

Discus and support Play & Charge Kit not charging on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have left my controller with the play and charge kit plugged into my pc for hours yet it simply will not store a charge in the battery. It's still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RydonJalley, Nov 11, 2021.

1. RydonJalley
    RydonJalley Guest

I have left my controller with the play and charge kit plugged into my pc for hours yet it simply will not store a charge in the battery. It's still fairly new and I have no idea what to do about it.

:)

RydonJalley, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Xbox 360 plug and play won't charge controller

Hmmm if you got a PC about. Try it on the PC. PC do charge play and charge kits.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Play & Charge Kit For PC Not Charging

it is just a glitch, as long as you are using a usb c cable it will charge via any usb power source, i use the same.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rydon, it charged before on PC and stopped or never worked?

I ask this because most PC USB outputs do not provide enough power for the battery to charge, unlike the console.
  5. RydonJalley Win User

Thanks Georges! I never actually charged it yet now that I think about it, I just haven't been able to use it a ton. It makes sense as to why it won't charge! Since I don't own a console, what would you recommend best for me to do in order to charge it?
  6. BuLoInGame Win User

Play & Charge Kit For PC Not Charging

Already have my answer, it's just a visual bug with the xbox acessories interface.

Thank you, and thanks Farspace247
Thema:

1. Play & Charge Kit not charging on PC - Similar Threads - Play Charge Kit

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller Not Charging with Plug and Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Not Charging with Plug and Play: A week ago my Xbox Series X notified me that my controller battery was low. I plugged my plug and play cord into it and noticed it would not charge. The icon shows the lightning bolt symbol, but...
  5. Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?: Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing? f55893a7-05c8-4c37-b615-ec16ab388c31
  6. None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore: I have two brand new Xbox series charge & play kits, both were bought at different stores and none of them will charge even in four different controllers using different cables and different...
  7. CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S: Hi! Today I noticed that my charge and play device isn't working, when i connect the control it works perfectly but the battery only charges a little, maximum 10 minutes when I disconnect the...
  8. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  9. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a
  10. Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC: I'm using a Xbox Series controller on PC, paired with the Play and Charge kit (with USB type C). On the Xbox One version of the Play and Charge kit, the micro USB cable had a led indicating when...