Play anywhere isn't working

Discus and support Play anywhere isn't working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Halo Wars 2 on xbox store and it says i need to pay $60 for the game on pc. Not sure how download the game without buying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SS Colon Cobra, Oct 1, 2017.

  1. Play anywhere isn't working


    I bought Halo Wars 2 on xbox store and it says i need to pay $60 for the game on pc. Not sure how download the game without buying

    :)
     
    SS Colon Cobra, Oct 1, 2017
    #1
  2. bakachelera
    bakachelera Guest
    Play Anywhere not working

    You're signing in to the wrong profile. search for the content in your accounts using commerce.microsoft, and sign in in the ms store, xbox app in windows 10 using that same account.
     
    bakachelera, Oct 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Atomic hoss
    Atomic hoss Guest
    Play Anywhere not working

    I need help, I purchased Halo Wars 2 on my xbox app, downloaded it on my console. But it won't let me download it on my computer, when I go to it in the store it doesn't saw that I own it already. help!
     
    Atomic hoss, Oct 1, 2017
    #3
  4. bakachelera Win User

    Play Anywhere not working

    You're signing in to the wrong profile. search for the content in your accounts using commerce.microsoft, and sign in in the ms store, xbox app in windows 10 using that same account.
  5. denis97g Win User

    If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

    I'm afraid it isn't a play anywhere title.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    Purchase problem?

    That's because the game isn't a play anywhere title.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Will elden ring be coming to play anywhere?

    If a game isn't play anywhere on launch, it won't be
  8. Loíne Win User

    Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

    Oh, thanks. I'm sad now ;(
Thema:

Play anywhere isn't working

Loading...
  1. Play anywhere isn't working - Similar Threads - Play anywhere isn't

  2. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  4. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  5. Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere: My Xbox Series X has had no issues with Dolby Vision playback for streaming until the last 3 days. Suddenly it will click over to DV on VUDU and Movies Anywhere but right before playback it will...
  6. I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?: I own forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ? so this is probably a feature request... if I have a play anywhere game in disc format... will the Rog...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion: Hello, I’m starting this thread to simply reiterate the need to expand Xbox Play Anywhere. Conceptually, Play Anywhere is possibly the best and most consumer friendly thing that Xbox has ever...
  8. Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC: I played Sea of the Stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally for a couple hours on a flight. When I connected to WiFi my progress disappeared! I thought it was a fluke but the same thing happened...
  9. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  10. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]