Play and Charge kit battery life

Discus and support Play and Charge kit battery life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How often is everyone charging their battery? Feels like I'm having to charge mine once a week. 0c01203c-b107-405c-bf3f-65894792b30e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CatnipLarry25, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Play and Charge kit battery life

How often is everyone charging their battery? Feels like I'm having to charge mine once a week.

:)

CatnipLarry25, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Xbox Play and Charge kit; does it come with everything?

The battery life is very commendable for the Xbox One play and charge kit. I highly recommend it

NxtDoc1851, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Play and charge kit: how much mAh?

Hey Dragunov404!

The Xbox One Play & Charge Kit will provide up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge and fully charges in under 4 hours.

Mister Quimby, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Depends how much you use your console every day.

Use mine about 5 hours a day & have to charge the battery about every 5 or 6 days,not really taken any notice to be honest.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  5. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Once a week hrere . But my DS4 only lasts around 6-8 hrs. So I'm very happy with the battery on my play & charge kit.

vikingland1, Jan 3, 2014
  6. I plug mine in at the end of the day, it doesn't need it but I'm a creature of habit.

Major Keebler, Oct 31, 2018
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The battery life is very commendable for the Xbox One play and charge kit. I highly recommend it
  8. Farscape247 Win User

the official play and charge kit will charge from most usb ports including a pc. avoid unknown knock offs as they are terrible for battery life.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Play and charge kit: how much mAh?

Hey Dragunov404!

The Xbox One Play & Charge Kit will provide up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge and fully charges in under 4 hours.
  10. vikingland1 Win User

Once a week hrere . But my DS4 only lasts around 6-8 hrs. So I'm very happy with the battery on my play & charge kit.
  11. Major Keebler Win User

I plug mine in at the end of the day, it doesn't need it but I'm a creature of habit.
Thema:

1. Play and Charge kit battery life - Similar Threads - Play Charge kit

2. Play & Charge Kit For PC Not Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play & Charge Kit For PC Not Charging: Hello everyone, I'd like to know if there any way I can charge the battery of an Xbox Series x controller with a Play & Charger Kit + USB-C on PC. I've tried with different cables, but it still...
  3. Plug and Play charging kit has stopped charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plug and Play charging kit has stopped charging: I had bought a charging kit online for my controller about a month ago, and just yesterday, when I plug in my controller to charge, it just won't charge anymore. No charging icon, no nothing. And...
  4. Microsoft Xbox Series X Play and Charge Kit

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Xbox Series X Play and Charge Kit: I bought it from GameStop on June.13. I did not choose the third party product that I think it will be good quality. But today it change my mind. In fact, I rarely use my controller because I...
  5. Xbox one play & charge kit: Battery pack charging issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one play & charge kit: Battery pack charging issues: i recently bought the xbox one play and charge kit and the battery pack wouldn't charge (the cable light whould turn white and when unpluged the controller wouldn't turn on) can you help me fix...
  6. New Play and Charge Kit.

in XBoX on Windows
    New Play and Charge Kit.: I recently purchased a new play and charge kit from microsoft that said latest model. However, I noticed this one does not have a light on it to indicate when it is done charging. Is this how it...
  7. Play & Charge kit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play & Charge kit not working: Hi! I bought a Play & Charge for Series X/S kit about three months ago and it stopped charging maybe two days ago. - I tried it with multiple cables, doesn't work - I get the ''plugged in''...
  8. Play & Charge Kit not charging on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play & Charge Kit not charging on PC: I have left my controller with the play and charge kit plugged into my pc for hours yet it simply will not store a charge in the battery. It's still fairly new and I have no idea what to do about...
  9. charge & play kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    charge & play kit: i have a charge and play kit for xbox one, but does not work with the new carbon black controller. so much for backwards compatibility model RR -2015-2 4c87a92e-de28-4c47-958a-ebd0d243f75a
  10. Play & Charge Kit for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play & Charge Kit for Xbox One: Hi, I wanted to buy the original gamepad recharge kit for xbox one s recharge on the store, but I didn't understand if the kit that is for sale is only one (the same for Seriesx), or a special...