Play a game I got on disc but is also on game pass

Discus and support Play a game I got on disc but is also on game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know how to play FS22 now when my game pass just ran out. I got FS22 on disc but don’t know how to play it now when my game pass just ran out?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaacPettersson, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Play a game I got on disc but is also on game pass

I don’t know how to play FS22 now when my game pass just ran out. I got FS22 on disc but don’t know how to play it now when my game pass just ran out?

:)

IsaacPettersson, Oct 1, 2022
  2. IsaacPettersson Win User

I do actually have the disc in the disc drive
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would start it just like you would have with Game Pass, you just need the disc in the disc drive .
  4. tejo chase Win User

When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

This isnt a new thing, I have a few games for gold games that show up as game pass games.

Also any of my games that i actually own (physical disc versions) also show up as game pass games if they are in game pass, but that just means i don't have to put the disc in too play them. I assume that when such games are removed from game pass ill just
    have to revert to putting the disc back in the drive to play.
  5. Hogan Higgle Win User

Xbox One Disc not reading, Rainbow Six Siege, Game Pass Ultimate

And to answer your question, I played the game with the disc in but I also had the game pass so I could take it out and still play
  6. Domy0567 Win User

xboxone not working

Game is fifa 19 on disc and nba19 which i downloaded with code a got whit Xbox.There is no error on screen,just wont play.It take me to game pass choises.That is it.Did not try play offline,before i got game pass games worked fine online and i was able
    to play and chat with my friends.
Thema:

1. Play a game I got on disc but is also on game pass - Similar Threads - Play game got

2. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  3. I got suspended and cannot play my game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended and cannot play my game.: It’s scheduled for 1 day and no appeal is able. I NEED SOMEONE TO FIX THIS ITS A FALSE SUSPENSION THERE WAS NO CURSING IN MY LFG beba1a7c-b510-48b6-9c3f-201180a652e9
  4. I got banned on xbox while playing a 18+ game

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned on xbox while playing a 18+ game: Alright so,I was playing GTA online and someone was harrasing me, so i started chasing him and he bunkered inside a building and hired mercenaries to attack me, I survived and I sent him a message...
  5. I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...: I tried resetting my console already, I tried uninstalling the game, when I look at it in the store, it says that i already own it, any help would be appreciated....
  6. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5: I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X 54aca694-69e0-4c1c-9bef-8518cc7a12f4
  7. Is there a way to transfer a pre order bonus I got to an account I play the game on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer a pre order bonus I got to an account I play the game on?: As the question says I pre ordered a game and for whatever reason I decided to play it on another account purely to have a name that matched. Because of this I can’t use the pre order set which is...
  8. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android: When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d
  9. Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox...: Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox network then" Hangs a9f87f75-06d2-4877-89a0-a5aa7b3833df
  10. Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...: Seagate game drive won’t let me play any games. It’s brand new just came in the mail today. It says newer games aren’t able to be played on it even though it says compatible for xbox series s on...