Play a daily game pass game not working
Discus and support Play a daily game pass game not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The daily quest to play a game pass game is not working. It has been like this for 3 days now. When will this be fixed ? Im afraid I miss my monthly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GerardHut, Aug 13, 2021.
Thema:
Play a daily game pass game not working
Loading...
-
Play a daily game pass game not working - Similar Threads - Play daily game
-
I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow
in XboX InsidersI have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted... -
Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.
in XboX InsidersXbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the... -
Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders
in XboX InsidersPlay the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,... -
Microsoft play a game 15 minutes daily isn’t working
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft play a game 15 minutes daily isn’t working: As of the latest update to the system 6/21/25 the daily reward of playing an installed game for 15 minutes has not worked, all the other dailies and bing dailies work. I’ve reset my internet and... -
Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
Users found this page by searching for:
play game pass game quest not working
,game quest play game not working