Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support!

Discus and support Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently Just checked some of the controller designs and at least one of my design has been copied and posted as Mohammed USA, THAT IS NOT ME I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PictorialPear4, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support!

I recently Just checked some of the controller designs and at least one of my design has been copied and posted as Mohammed USA, THAT IS NOT ME

I need support and have this other users work removed.

:)

PictorialPear4, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox controller competition

Rsniper,

The only thing I can recommend is at the bottom of the
    FAQ page
    for contact information. Fill out the information, provide your e-mail, and submit it. Hopefully they can help you out since the winners aren't being decided until later. However, you have until 31-Dec-2013 11:59 PM
    EASTERN Time for the submission phase. The GMT time was for when the official rules on when the contest was ending . So you still have between 2-3 hours to complete the submission according to
    the rules. I would recommend trying the submission again.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Xbox controller competition

Glad to hear you got through and good luck in the contest!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support!

they said they will be at your address for bothering to reply to a thread with a idiotic response

PictorialPear4, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Maybe if you gave a bit more of an idea of what you are talking about you would get a better response.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 5, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    A similar situation to this was posted shortly after the competition was over. The person who claimed to be the original artist of one of the winning entries provided proof to the support staff and after they investigated they removed the entry. You will
    need to get in touch with a support agent on these forums (they have an S on their gamercard) and provide info and proof of the claim.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  7. [quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

What did the police say?

[/quote]

An unhelpful, dry-humoured and sarcastic comment...

...But extremely funny! Haha! Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support! :)

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, Oct 31, 2018
  8. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

What did the police say?

[/quote]

An unhelpful, dry-humoured and sarcastic comment...

...But extremely funny! Haha! :)
  9. PictorialPear4 Win User

they said they will be at your address for bothering to reply to a thread with a idiotic response
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Maybe if you gave a bit more of an idea of what you are talking about you would get a better response.
  11. onyxishere Win User

A similar situation to this was posted shortly after the competition was over. The person who claimed to be the original artist of one of the winning entries provided proof to the support staff and after they investigated they removed the entry. You will
    need to get in touch with a support agent on these forums (they have an S on their gamercard) and provide info and proof of the claim.
  12. Elohmn Win User

Law Student writing a paper! Desperately need help

DrasticBlock087, you're totally going to plagiarize
    Bluntman1138 aren't you?
Thema:

1. Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support! - Similar Threads - Plagiarism controller competition

2. Xbox Series X Controller trigger scrapes against the body

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller trigger scrapes against the body: The right trigger is a little bit shifted to the inner part of controller body that causes scraping. The left stick is centered like it should be. 47555c4b-9ce1-40a2-975b-3a0414e36a5d
  3. What is the difference between the Xbox one controller with a usb c included and the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the difference between the Xbox one controller with a usb c included and the...: Is there a difference between the two options besides including a wire? bc9fbd6a-99a8-49bd-a0dd-bf82064b802b
  4. First party software available for remapping Xbox controller buttons to Windows functions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    First party software available for remapping Xbox controller buttons to Windows functions?: Been considering getting an Xbox controller for a while now since Windows is very stubborn with my DS5's BT connection. I believe switching to an Xbox controller for windows would solve my...
  5. controller not working left analog (please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller not working left analog (please help): My usb controller's left stick isnt working, when i move it right it goes left but when i move it left it also just goes left, and when i move it down it also goes to the left, so the only problem...
  6. Xbox controller won’t connect with usb connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t connect with usb connected: Every time I try to sync my Xbox controller it vibrates twice and shuts down. My Xbox is plugged into a wall outlet and I have tried to unplug for two minutes. I have a usb connected to my...
  7. Controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problem: Good evening, So I got the new Xbox Series X shock blue wireless controller for my Xbox one and ever since I got it it was great! Until a few weeks go by and I’m playing Call of Duty: Black...
  8. I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and...: I have one Xbox one x. I have two controllers. I want to simultaneously play on my iPad and Xbox at the same time. Can I do this? 7411becd-bb55-4996-9ce5-8f9ef38924ce
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Battery Icon on Gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller Battery Icon on Gamebar: I connected a new Elite series 2 controller via bluetooth to my PC and it displays critical battery on the gamebar while it is in fact fully charged through settings. It has the latest firmware...
  10. my Xbox One controler wont connect to my PC via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox One controler wont connect to my PC via USB: i've tried 2 different UBS, both of which buzz as if it was charging, but no light. b545e0b1-78f0-4e5b-8244-d14ecfd6f133