Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support!

Discus and support Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently Just checked some of the controller designs and at least one of my design has been copied and posted as Mohammed USA, THAT IS NOT ME I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PictorialPear4, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support!

I recently Just checked some of the controller designs and at least one of my design has been copied and posted as Mohammed USA, THAT IS NOT ME

I need support and have this other users work removed.

:)

PictorialPear4, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox controller competition

Rsniper,

The only thing I can recommend is at the bottom of the
    FAQ page
    for contact information. Fill out the information, provide your e-mail, and submit it. Hopefully they can help you out since the winners aren't being decided until later. However, you have until 31-Dec-2013 11:59 PM
    EASTERN Time for the submission phase. The GMT time was for when the official rules on when the contest was ending . So you still have between 2-3 hours to complete the submission according to
    the rules. I would recommend trying the submission again.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Xbox controller competition

Glad to hear you got through and good luck in the contest!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support!

they said they will be at your address for bothering to reply to a thread with a idiotic response

PictorialPear4, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Maybe if you gave a bit more of an idea of what you are talking about you would get a better response.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 5, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    A similar situation to this was posted shortly after the competition was over. The person who claimed to be the original artist of one of the winning entries provided proof to the support staff and after they investigated they removed the entry. You will
    need to get in touch with a support agent on these forums (they have an S on their gamercard) and provide info and proof of the claim.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  7. [quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

What did the police say?

[/quote]

An unhelpful, dry-humoured and sarcastic comment...

...But extremely funny! Haha! Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support! :)

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, Oct 31, 2018
  8. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

What did the police say?

[/quote]

An unhelpful, dry-humoured and sarcastic comment...

...But extremely funny! Haha! :)
  9. PictorialPear4 Win User

they said they will be at your address for bothering to reply to a thread with a idiotic response
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Maybe if you gave a bit more of an idea of what you are talking about you would get a better response.
  11. onyxishere Win User

A similar situation to this was posted shortly after the competition was over. The person who claimed to be the original artist of one of the winning entries provided proof to the support staff and after they investigated they removed the entry. You will
    need to get in touch with a support agent on these forums (they have an S on their gamercard) and provide info and proof of the claim.
  12. Elohmn Win User

Law Student writing a paper! Desperately need help

DrasticBlock087, you're totally going to plagiarize
    Bluntman1138 aren't you?
Thema:

1. Plagiarism on Xbox controller competition I need support! - Similar Threads - Plagiarism controller competition

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  5. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  6. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  7. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  8. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  9. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  10. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...