Plaese add games to xbox store

Discus and support Plaese add games to xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hellow , pleas add scape frome tarkov and eurotrack simulater to xobox stor . f6df4139-30de-4913-b34a-c93f45da291d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �������� ‌, Aug 17, 2023.

  1. Plaese add games to xbox store


    Hellow , pleas add scape frome tarkov and eurotrack simulater to xobox stor .

    :)
     
    �������� ‌, Aug 17, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Plaese add games to xbox store

    You would have to ask the developers to do that

    There is a game called Truck Driver- The American Dream coming at the end of September that may fit the bill.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Plaese add games to xbox store

    Hello 𝓜𝓪𝓱𝔃𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓡 how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. I agree with your opinion really I would like these games on the Xbox Store, I played a lot of eurotruck when I was young, your opinion is very valid I also suggest that you express your desire to have these games on the Xbox store through social networks (facebook , twitter and reddit) I'm sure that many other people like me will support your idea and join in with your idea, maybe Xbox will listen to us and bring these games.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Being On The United Enforcement Team

    Just to add plaese do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.
  5. IZ E V E N G E Win User

    Can i reset my account somehow

    How do i change my reigon or reset account inf. to default because i swaped with my friend and cant add Microsoft Points. Plaese help me.
  6. baslka Win User

    MINECRAFT HUNGERGAMES

    how can i join plaese

    if eneyone show me how i will join to his map or server

    plaese tall me how
Thema:

Plaese add games to xbox store

Loading...
  1. Plaese add games to xbox store - Similar Threads - Plaese add games

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Xbox i got banned for no reoson i got 0 strickes plaese check again and i am still waiting...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox i got banned for no reoson i got 0 strickes plaese check again and i am still waiting...: Subject: Appeal Request for Xbox Account Suspension Dear Xbox Enforcement Team, I hope this message finds you well. I recently received a notification that my Xbox account has been permanently...