PL help

Discus and support PL help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help it won't let me unblock my privilege so I can play online Help plz Plz 18f8efd6-83d7-46e7-a4e5-178bef5e38e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MediateSeeker24, Apr 10, 2018.

  1. PL help


    I need help it won't let me unblock my privilege so I can play online

    Help plz

    Plz

    :)
     
    MediateSeeker24, Apr 10, 2018
    #1
  2. ChewySix4522
    ChewySix4522 Guest
    HELP PL !!

    I'm Poland! Możecie usunąć konto xbox 360 z mojego konta microsoft, abym mógł założyć nowe konto?!
     
    ChewySix4522, Apr 10, 2018
    #2
  3. IngameInstincts, Apr 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Chris21ce Win User

    Pls Pls Pls Help

    Hi I have looked into the contact details and they can be found here
    support.activision.com/pkb_Home
    you must make an account to be able to go on the support live chat and if you dont want to go into live chat then here are the other details

    Address:

    Activision Customer Support

    3100 Ocean Park Blvd.

    Santa Monica CA, 90405

    Phone (310) 255-2050

    Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    Hope this helped
  5. Raining KFC Win User

    Pls Pls Pls Help

    This is simply a glitch in the leader boards you will just haft to contact I.w (infinity ward) or activision
  6. INVS NezzyBear Win User

    Pls Pls Pls Help

    It is a leader-board glitch, same thing happened to me on MW3, BUT it fixed itself after 2 days... If it dont correct itself or you don't want to wait, try contacting MW3 themselves.

    =)
  7. ModestElf Win User

    Pls Pls Pls Help

    indeed it looks like a problem from the leaderboard themselves, maybe try contacting the developers of MW3 or posting on their oficial site forums to see if this has happened to someone else
  8. Geeky Tahm Win User

    Pls Pls Pls Help

    This isn't really something that can be fixed by the support here. This seems to be a problem in the leader-boards for the game itself.
Thema:

PL help

Loading...
  1. PL help - Similar Threads - help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...