Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon

Discus and support Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon Hey Dude, looks like you're not the only one. We are have the same... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by fahqbyach, Sep 6, 2017.

1. fahqbyach
    fahqbyach Guest

Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon
    Hey Dude, looks like you're not the only one.

We are have the same issue with the blackscreen but different Blu Rays.

But a week ago everything works fine.

Blu Ray Problem

:)

fahqbyach, Sep 6, 2017
  2. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life

Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life
    Xbox police need to get a life

AFTERLIFE 7 XXX, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working.

Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working.
    In july 2017 I purchased an xbox gold membership to last into next year july 2018, today is in October and my account says I do not have gold and I cannot play online or use online features can somebody from xbox live support please help me to sort this
    issue out that would be much appreciated and helpful thank you.

RootedSpider468, Sep 6, 2017
  4. RichiOnAir
    RichiOnAir Guest

Blu Ray Problem

RichiOnAir, Sep 7, 2017
  5. RichiOnAir Win User

Blu Ray Problem
  6. orangeBUBBLE 19 Win User

Audio sync issues with 4K blu-ray player on Xbox One X

i'm having the same problem but it also includes Netflix Blu-ray and 4 k Blu-ray movies
  7. OCRyzen Win User

5 reasons why next gen consoles will initially suck.

The Blu-Ray Concept, was Created & Prototyped by Sony & Phillips... Pioneer, helped make the DVR Concept.. [Rewritable BR]

The Blu-Ray Association, are just backers of the Blu-Ray Disc Concept... The BDA Innovate the Blu-Ray Discs now [TDK - hard coating polymer for Blu-ray Discs etc]

The Blu-ray Disc Founders (BDF) group was a collection of technology firms working together to develop and support the Blu-ray Disc. [After the Blu-Ray idea was put forward & was asking for investors/backers etc..]

It's not saying, the BDF created Blu-ray... They Innovate the concept By Sony/Phillips & used it for their own setups & Brought it to market etc
  8. Quintus-506543E0-1A6 Win User

SvcTick# 1225141144 issues with DVD playback and 3D

I have the exact same problem. The discs are clean and unscratched. They play fine in all the other PCs and players I've tried: Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Pioneer blu-ray player.
  9. ukspice69 Win User

4k problems on xbox one s

but should 1080p blu rays shouldn't they be upscale to 4 k
Thema:

1. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Blu ray not playing deepwater horizon - Similar Threads - Pioneer 1018 Blu

2. My Xbox One X does not display 4KHD through the Pioneer HTP-076 AV receiver unlike the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X does not display 4KHD through the Pioneer HTP-076 AV receiver unlike the...: While my Apple 4K TV unit displays 4KHD through the Pioneer HTP-076 AV receiver, my Xbox One X does not. The Apple TV displays 4KHD images via the Pioneer unit onto the SONIQ NX-Series 75" Ultra...
  3. Pioneer VSX-LX304 HDR not working with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pioneer VSX-LX304 HDR not working with Xbox: Just wanted to let everyone who has run into this problem know that the fix for it is to put your receiver's HDMI mode into the enhanced mode....
  4. My Xbox One X will not pass HDR or Dolby Atmos to my Pioneer SC-LX904

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X will not pass HDR or Dolby Atmos to my Pioneer SC-LX904: My Xbox One X will not pass HDR or Dolby Atmos to my Pioneer SC-LX904. Pioneer says Microsoft knows there is a problem and needs to fix it on Microsoft's end. How can I talk to Xbox support to get...
  5. Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800: Hello, I contact you because I have an HDR problem with my xbox onex and my new pioneer VSX-LX304 A / V amplifier. I connected my equipment on it, Panasonic FZ800, Panasonic UB420, Apple TV, PS4...
  6. Hdmi aspect ratio pioneer pdp4214HD one setting xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi aspect ratio pioneer pdp4214HD one setting xbox one: Hey there, so I have the aforementioned pioneer 42" plasma and the left and right side of the screen are cut off. This TV was sold at Costco, I think with a direct TV bundle because of the "DTV"...
  7. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: why can't I purchase any of the add-on's for goat simulator on the new ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: why can't I purchase any of the add-on's for goat simulator on the new ...: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: why can't I purchase any of the add-on's for goat simulator on the new Zealand and Australia server? I've had goat simulator for around two year and I've...
  8. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working.: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: My xbox gold is not working. In july 2017 I purchased an xbox gold membership to last into next year july 2018, today is in October and my account says I...
  9. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: Xbox police needs to get a life Xbox police need to get a life 35a73ce0-b9b0-4cab-9791-ec9b6c636a92
  10. Pioneer 1018 AH-K: app shop not working without an external disk

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 1018 AH-K: app shop not working without an external disk: Pioneer (Audio/Video Receivers) 1018 AH-K: app shop not working without an external disk Hello. Recently I buy a new external disck. Bigger than another I have before. I moved all games and apps...