Pins missing from Dash since update

Discus and support Pins missing from Dash since update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pinned Group Tiles no longer visible on dashboard after console startup. Need to reboot console to see Pins again each time. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Agent_Greggors, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Pins missing from Dash since update

Pinned Group Tiles no longer visible on dashboard after console startup. Need to reboot console to see Pins again each time.

submitted by /u/Agent_Greggors
    [link] [comments]

/u/Agent_Greggors, Feb 21, 2021
  2. MRWindowLover Win User

Cover art missing in my games?

Missing X men arcade cover since dash update
  3. BRIANKAMMERER Win User

How to start/play Kinect Fun Labs?

The only place I've seen it is kinect central. After the update maybe we'll be able to pin it too the dash.
  4. KLRSKIR Win User

when does the new dashboard update happen?

Since we have provided a pinned thread at the top of this forum, I'd kindly ask that all dash discussion take place there. Thanks all!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Is it possible to move or rearrange homepage?

Probably an older version of the dash.

Other than "pins" you can't move anything on the dash.
  6. OuailAouattah Win User

Dashboard interface issues

i have the same issue bro, sometimes the friends section is missing on the dash, the pins don't want to load, the apps (some of them) take 15 seconds to open.. they made a high internet demanding dash.. and here on Spain the internet sucks, they have to
    made something like the xbox 360, a slick & fast dashboard, and low internet demanding..
Thema:

Pins missing from Dash since update

1. Pins missing from Dash since update - Similar Threads - Pins missing Dash

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna

in XboX Insiders
    Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna: Hi chaps, been playing Luna on Edge browser with game controls (thanks Microsoft for that). Is there a way to pin or install the Luna site as an app as you can on windows. submitted by...
  6. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  7. On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?: How can I set up my pin to login to the PC for PlayStation? It won’t let me get past the login e8899ac7-6ce6-4a78-a9a5-6f2c13c9df37
  8. Xbox pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox pin: Does the Xbox pin reset after a few days so I can try again? Because I can’t remember my password. I no longe have access to my email for that account. Will the pin reset or no?...
  9. Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others

in XboX Insiders
    Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others: Is there anyway to do this? I can pin all the other widgets to stay on screen even when I click on something else and would like to do this with my friends list as well. submitted by...
  10. RECOVER CONSOLE PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    RECOVER CONSOLE PIN: I need to register a new Xbox X controller but the console asks for the "console PIN" which I do not remember. Can I somehow recover it with my Microsoft Account? What are my options?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox dashboard missing tiles