PINs are missing since latest fall update

Discus and support PINs are missing since latest fall update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bcas400g, Oct 22, 2017.

1. bcas400g
    bcas400g Guest

HI,

Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins.

anyone else have this?

I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck.

Thanks in advance,

:)

bcas400g, Oct 22, 2017
  2. bcas400g
    bcas400g Guest
    Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update

Since the Fall 2017 update, I can add pins to homepage, but they don't show up. Get a weird 'they will be back soon' message.

anyone else have this?

I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck.

Thanks in advance,

BCA

bcas400g, Oct 22, 2017
  3. MrDArkHeArTS
    MrDArkHeArTS Guest
    No more pins?!

Ever since the latest update, the pins feature in the store disappeared. I looked everywhere and tried all buttons but there is no way of pinning games from the store anymore. I used to pin games from the store that I wanted to buy but was not sure if it's
    worth it, so when I see the pins, later on, I think about it again and make my decision.

Could you please return this feature?

Thanks

MrDArkHeArTS, Oct 22, 2017
  4. gds1972 Win User

Hi

The pins have been relocated if you press the Xbox Button on the controller to bring up the guide below the home button you will see three symbols and the one on the right that looks like a drawing pin will be your pins. Once you have opened pins if you
    scroll to the very bottom of the list you should see an option to Add pins to home that add the pins back to your homescreen.
  5. bcas400g Win User

Hi

The pins have been relocated if you press the Xbox Button on the controller to bring up the guide below the home button you will see three symbols and the one on the right that looks like a drawing pin will be your pins. Once you have opened pins if you
    scroll to the very bottom of the list you should see an option to Add pins to home that add the pins back to your homescreen.
    Yes, thanks for the reply!

I see where the Pin icon is, but when I go there is says you have no pins add some, and when I do pin something then go check, nothing is in my pins.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

2 consoles BRICKED after latest update attempt

Reading over the latest "Pinned" in these forums gives the impression that the latest X1 console update is a bricker.

Don't they test these updates before releasing them??????

Guess not.

I won't update until XBL demands it.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Since latest update and Hearthfire

HOLY CRAP IN A HAT!!!!

Not only did it clear my Ancient Falmer armor, but it copied it!!! There's another set still on the mannequin, at base values.

To specify, this is the mannequin in the Main Hall upper floor.
  8. A Blue Illusion Win User

Since latest update and Hearthfire

[quote user="DeVotch"]

Well it's the new DB sanctuary in Dawnstar, and I'm listener of the DB. Yea so that room is given to you. All my equipment that I had in that room was still there. The only thing missing was the AF cuirass. The gloves and boots were duplicated. Maybe once
    I transfer everything it might come back idk. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Anyone know if there is more DLC to come after Dragonborn?

[/quote]

Many rooms are given to you. Technically, the Arch Mage's quarters at the College of Winterhold become 'yours' as well. The difference may be that you might 'own' the room, but you don't 'own' the entirety of the sanctuary, just like you don't own the entirety
    of the College of Winterhold and etc. I don't know.

Although to be completely honest, I stored the Eye of Magnus in a chest at the foot of my bed in the Arch Mage's quarters at the college... so far, it has stayed there, BUT I stored it there under the full understanding that I may just lose it. I've experimented a
    little here and there with items that wouldn't be a huge loss if I did lose and my experience has been: If it isn't in a house that you've purchased, there's no guarantee that it will stay there forever. Some things may take awhile to disappear, others will
    vanish more quickly.
Thema:

1. PINs are missing since latest fall update - Similar Threads - PINs are missing

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna

in XboX Insiders
    Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna: Hi chaps, been playing Luna on Edge browser with game controls (thanks Microsoft for that). Is there a way to pin or install the Luna site as an app as you can on windows. submitted by...
  6. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  7. On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?: How can I set up my pin to login to the PC for PlayStation? It won’t let me get past the login e8899ac7-6ce6-4a78-a9a5-6f2c13c9df37
  8. Xbox pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox pin: Does the Xbox pin reset after a few days so I can try again? Because I can’t remember my password. I no longe have access to my email for that account. Will the pin reset or no?...
  9. Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others

in XboX Insiders
    Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others: Is there anyway to do this? I can pin all the other widgets to stay on screen even when I click on something else and would like to do this with my friends list as well. submitted by...
  10. RECOVER CONSOLE PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    RECOVER CONSOLE PIN: I need to register a new Xbox X controller but the console asks for the "console PIN" which I do not remember. Can I somehow recover it with my Microsoft Account? What are my options?...