PINs are missing since latest fall update

Discus and support PINs are missing since latest fall update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bcas400g, Oct 22, 2017.

1. bcas400g
    bcas400g Guest

HI,

Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins.

anyone else have this?

I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck.

Thanks in advance,

:)

bcas400g, Oct 22, 2017
  2. bcas400g
    bcas400g Guest
    Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update

Since the Fall 2017 update, I can add pins to homepage, but they don't show up. Get a weird 'they will be back soon' message.

anyone else have this?

I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck.

Thanks in advance,

BCA

bcas400g, Oct 22, 2017
  3. MrDArkHeArTS
    MrDArkHeArTS Guest
    No more pins?!

Ever since the latest update, the pins feature in the store disappeared. I looked everywhere and tried all buttons but there is no way of pinning games from the store anymore. I used to pin games from the store that I wanted to buy but was not sure if it's
    worth it, so when I see the pins, later on, I think about it again and make my decision.

Could you please return this feature?

Thanks

MrDArkHeArTS, Oct 22, 2017
  4. ElectroFlying Win User

2 consoles BRICKED after latest update attempt

Reading over the latest "Pinned" in these forums gives the impression that the latest X1 console update is a bricker.

Don't they test these updates before releasing them??????

Guess not.

I won't update until XBL demands it.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

The pins have been relocated if you press the Xbox Button on the controller to bring up the guide below the home button you will see three symbols and the one on the right that looks like a drawing pin will be your pins. Once you have opened pins if you
    scroll to the very bottom of the list you should see an option to Add pins to home that add the pins back to your homescreen.
  6. bcas400g Win User

Hi

The pins have been relocated if you press the Xbox Button on the controller to bring up the guide below the home button you will see three symbols and the one on the right that looks like a drawing pin will be your pins. Once you have opened pins if you
    scroll to the very bottom of the list you should see an option to Add pins to home that add the pins back to your homescreen.
    Yes, thanks for the reply!

I see where the Pin icon is, but when I go there is says you have no pins add some, and when I do pin something then go check, nothing is in my pins.
  7. TMSIDR360 Win User

Thumbnails from game library missing

I also hope that the performance of loading game images and pins will be improved. And the different pin behaviour since the last update is also confusing.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Since latest update and Hearthfire

HOLY CRAP IN A HAT!!!!

Not only did it clear my Ancient Falmer armor, but it copied it!!! There's another set still on the mannequin, at base values.

To specify, this is the mannequin in the Main Hall upper floor.
Thema:

1. PINs are missing since latest fall update - Similar Threads - PINs are missing

2. How do i delete my security pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i delete my security pin?: I cant delete my security pin. 597927b6-58d3-4bcd-990e-7b804d8118c1
  3. I miss the pins, pls don't remove.

in XboX Insiders
    I miss the pins, pls don't remove.: And also, why is everything so big and in so similar size? submitted by /u/sharkstag [link] [comments]
  4. Pins missing from Dash since update

in XboX Insiders
    Pins missing from Dash since update: Pinned Group Tiles no longer visible on dashboard after console startup. Need to reboot console to see Pins again each time. submitted by /u/Agent_Greggors [link] [comments]
  5. Netflix pinned items missing from PINS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix pinned items missing from PINS: Like the title says, I am missing almost every show on Netflix I had saved to my pins. The shows are still available, but the pins are gone. I tried unpinning and repinning with no luck. Any...
  6. Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360: Over this week end 7/25/2015 I lost most all of my icons or cover art (not sure of the correct name for these) for games, pins, apps. etc. on my XBOX 360. Microsoft XBOX Live issued an...
  7. Pins and store missing on start screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pins and store missing on start screen: After the latest update I get these messages on the start screen: “Your store aren’t available. Sorry about that. They should be back soon.” and “Having trouble connecting. It might be a problem...
  8. Missing pins/store tiles upon wakeup from standby

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing pins/store tiles upon wakeup from standby: This happens to me 1/5 times the X1 wakes up from standby. The only way to get my pins and store tiles back is to perform a full hard reset of the system. I know I have zero network issues as a...
  9. Missing Pins and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Pins and Store: Awesome that worked! Unplugged from wall and from xbox for about a minute powered on and the xbox store and pins are back! 098651ae-adf5-4788-8d6b-e3e685d2bb2f
  10. Pins and store missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pins and store missing: Anyone else running into this? cdf14fb3-2ca9-4fba-a952-8f32a025e9ad