Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10

Discus and support Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was sent by Xbox One chat support. I am having an issue with the piggyback achievement of Watch Dogs for the xbox one. I have completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teflon Camel, Jun 3, 2014.

  1. Teflon Camel
    Teflon Camel Guest

    Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10


    I was sent by Xbox One chat support.

    I am having an issue with the piggyback achievement of Watch Dogs for the xbox one. I have completed the achievement however it still says it is only 50% complete in the achievement menu. I have taken pictures showing the progress wheel says 10/10 completed
    and the achievement screen showing otherwise. I have completed the missions 12 times successfully and it still says 50%. I also have screenshots to prove this.

    :)
     
    Teflon Camel, Jun 3, 2014
    #1
  2. Wolfenstein The Old Blood achievement glitched out.

    Typo correction, should have read -

    "The achievement progress tracker in the app shows 100% but still says it's LOCKED and not even in the progress of unlocking."
     
    JAGERMEISTER TX, Jun 3, 2014
    #2
  3. xbox one achievements are not unlocking

    I am running latest preview dash 10.0.10586.1097

    I have tried hard reset and factory reset

    I have tried multiple games - wasteland 2 and octodad. Both are not unlocking achievements when they should be or even showing progress towards that achievement in the achievements snap app.

    My xbox IS notifying me of achievements unlocked on windows 10.

    Any ideas?
     
    mlkybrs r on me, Jun 3, 2014
    #3
  4. UntouchableEtan Win User

    D4 Achievements glitch.

    There are a total of 10 achievements that should have unlocked. There isn't even progress in the achievement app concerning those achievements.
  5. mocoworm Win User

    Succes

    Sometimes it can take a while to unlock. Does the achievement progress say 100% when you look at it, even though it remains locked?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox One achievement problems prevent games from being completed

    You must play the first level in Ryse again in order to unlock that achievement,even though it say's 100% unlocking.,same with any of the 3 new achievements on Ryse.

    Only achievement I've not had unlock was for killing 10 Dragons in Dragon Age & that one is down to the developers as it's a game glitch.While annoying it's not the end of the world & didn't stop me from completeing the game.
  7. HOBO Gord420 Win User

    Achievement Not Unlocking

    Sometimes achievements say they are completed but not unlocked, and eventually unlock over time, but this one doesn't even say that much, it's as if there is no progress towards it whatsoever...
  8. Turaeon Win User

    Achievement "Capture novice" do not unlock!!!

    I have the same problem with "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" not unlocking even though I completed the follow-up achievement. In addition the achievement progress is stuck at 0 percent for all achievements even though they unlock when I reach the correct
    number. It's the only game where this happens for me all others track achievement progress correctly. I am not in the mood to start a new save and play the story again just for the achievement.
Thema:

Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10

Loading...
  1. Piggyback achievement not unlocking even though progress wheel says 10/10 - Similar Threads - Piggyback achievement unlocking

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. How to get AV cables(CORDS) and turtle beach piggyback cords to fit?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get AV cables(CORDS) and turtle beach piggyback cords to fit?: So I have the standard AV cables that cam with the Slim and I am having trouble connecting the CORDS(not the piece of plastic) along with the piggyback cords in to my T.V. because there is not...