piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.

Discus and support piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wont let me connect to the internet. straight wired into box. has a perfectly fine connection. bought it before I left to go over the road brand new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YuckyEar39473, Nov 10, 2017.

1. piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.

wont let me connect to the internet. straight wired into box. has a perfectly fine connection. bought it before I left to go over the road brand new from Walmart in the box paid 318 for it. but apparently bought a royal piece of ****. will not buy another
    xbox 1. I type the code in nothing comes up.

has anyone else ever ran into this issue?

:)

YuckyEar39473, Nov 10, 2017
  2. MrzTurtle88
    MrzTurtle88 Guest
    disk can not be read

ive been playing lego harry potter for a couple days, my xbox is brand new, maybe 2 months old and the harry potter game is BRAND NEW, i went to play it and it says disk cant be read, i cleaned it, turned my xbox on and off, used a can of air to dust off
    my xbox and installed the game to my hard drive and it still wont play! i even put in different games and they have all played fine! i also put it in my husbands xbox and it'll play fine in his!

MrzTurtle88, Nov 10, 2017
  3. StewartyAFC
    StewartyAFC Guest
    Xbox is laggy

I recently purchased an Xbox One, and I can honestly say that it's the biggest piece of junk I've ever spent money on! 22gb to install Fifa 16...fair enough, brand new copy of Metal Gear Solid V, only to have to wait for a 4.5gb update to be installed before
    it can be played. Not only that, GTA V, (again brand new copy) 9gb update before it can be played too! What is that all about? If Microsoft read this, I don't suppose there's any chance I could send this piece of scrap back in exchange for my old 360? Absolute
    rubbish!!!!!

StewartyAFC, Nov 10, 2017
  4. keepnitrizzl Win User

“We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be under "Post a question" or "Post a discussion"

headset is brand new (1 month old) and if you haven't already read through the whole post I tried the headset on another Xbox (new) controller. Headset is Xbox one compatible.
  5. DraughtRocket98 Win User

Xbox one s

Lets be honest,its not even one month old... Do you understand? How would you feel to buy something brand new and send it to repair? Sry for my bad english.
  6. WoodroweBones Win User

NHL Series. None of them will work online

The only times I've posted multiple times in one day was to update on other troubleshooting steps I've taken. My issue is that this is a brand new console that is having these issues and my old one works perfectly. I upgraded to a slim version and transferred
    the licenses and now I cant transfer for another 6 months so I'm stuck using my new one that doesnt work.

The last comment from the XBL Rep was "Please let us know how all that goes, and we'll get to the bottom of this!" and that was 3 days ago. I also have a case open with EA and they havent responded in 4 days. I am past the point of frustration. My "upgrade"
    to a slim version of the Xbox has turned out to cost me the ability to play my games reliably which is obviously unacceptable. I WISH it was an issue with my old Xbox as I wouldnt even care
  7. Squidzzz Win User

falsely accused of modding

I DO NOT hack or mod I bought my xbox at best buy like 8 or 9 months ago brand new and buy all my games, controllers, headsets etc brand new and they are always Microsoft branded except for my turtle beaches that's it. Too worried to even play right now
    haha
  8. BlackSilverAce Win User

Its time again for more opinions from fello gamers...

In all honesty, I'd hold off on buying any of the games OP listed.

Most of those games will end up on sale/clearance rack a few months (or even weeks!) from now. Why buy them for $40 a piece when you can find them for $10-$20 brand new?
Thema:

piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.

1. piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it. - Similar Threads - piece **** wont

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  4. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  7. My elite 2 come with a missing piece

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite 2 come with a missing piece: My elite controller 2 from Xbox design labs came with two duplicate circle D-pads and not one circle D-Pad and one Cross D-Pad so I am missing a piece. [img] [img]...
  8. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  9. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  10. Puzzle piece stuck on top of puzzle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Puzzle piece stuck on top of puzzle.: I am doing a puzzle on Microsoft Jigsaw. One puzzle piece is stuck on top of the nearly completed puzzle. When I try to remove it, the whole puzzle shifts with my mouse, including the piece that...