Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips

Discus and support Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everybody: After sharing a video to my friends this morning, every single game clip, achievement, friend suggestion, etc has a picture of a man... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Tyler 08, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Big Tyler 08
    Big Tyler 08 Guest

Hello everybody:

After sharing a video to my friends this morning, every single game clip, achievement, friend suggestion, etc has a picture of a man in the top right corner where the 'Play" and share icons are. (similar to a cartoon streamer pic)

It is on my profile Captures, Community Feed, etc. I don't know where it came from or what it is. The thing is kind of creepy.

Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips [​IMG]

:)

Big Tyler 08, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Friends are unable to view any clips I post

Hey there OHN0U81,

Is the issue occurring with any Game Clip you upload? Or is it just with a specific game? If you check in Manage Clips in Upload Studio, how much available free space do you have on your Xbox Live profile? It will be displayed on the top right corner of
    the screen in Manage Clips.

Mister Mascot, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    Xbox symbol in top right corner of tv

You should have no worries with a plasma "burn-in" anymore unless you bought it in the 2005 or from Costco.

Dwoop33, Sep 28, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

XBF George L, Sep 28, 2018
  5. Big Tyler 08
    Big Tyler 08 Guest
    I tried the above and after shutting console completely down and turning back on, the picture doesn't seem to be there anymore. Thanks for the suggestions because it was getting creepy that everything I was doing didn't work lol.

Appreciate the help Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips :)

Big Tyler 08, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Big Tyler 08 Win User

I tried the above and after shutting console completely down and turning back on, the picture doesn't seem to be there anymore. Thanks for the suggestions because it was getting creepy that everything I was doing didn't work lol.

Appreciate the help :)
  7. XBF George L Win User

8. Mister Mascot Win User

Friends are unable to view any clips I post

Hey there OHN0U81,

Is the issue occurring with any Game Clip you upload? Or is it just with a specific game? If you check in Manage Clips in Upload Studio, how much available free space do you have on your Xbox Live profile? It will be displayed on the top right corner of
    the screen in Manage Clips.
  9. BooneJusticius Win User

Star on the top right corner of an app..?

That's correct. As far as I've seen so far there isn't anything that indicates it's a purchase or download when the game is actually installed.
  10. Your Dead McFly Win User

Star on the top right corner of an app..?

Means it was a purchase or download.
Thema:

1. Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips - Similar Threads - Picture bearded man

2. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. dell p2014h monitor not getting picture from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    dell p2014h monitor not getting picture from xbox one s: hi, I found a hdmi/display port cord and nothing is turning up. is my monitor just too old? it could also be the console, as I don't have anything else to plug it in to see lol thank you for any...
  5. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  6. Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?: I got banned for my gamer pic. It was guy fiery with a gun, why would I be suspended for that when Xbox has multiple guns in their default gamer pictures? They also suspended me for having Alex...
  7. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  8. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  9. Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a: The graphics were very impressive and exactly how it was meant to be, however, now the graphics are terrible compared to beforehand and I’m not quite sure how to get it back again. The games still...
  10. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777