Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...

Discus and support Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game clips won't delete from Xbox network, as well as not uploading Game clips or screen shots. I've reset my console, and that didn't work. The same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pixlanim8r, Apr 24, 2023.

1. pixlanim8r
    pixlanim8r Guest

Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...

Game clips won't delete from Xbox network, as well as not uploading Game clips or screen shots. I've reset my console, and that didn't work. The same problem persists. I've tried all the methods online, and nothing seems to be working. Now my Xbox network storage says, "-113%." Each time I try to delete the files, the % number gets bigger. Does anyone know how I can fix this?? The Xbox isn't even 1yr old, we got it in December 2022. I've read that this is a recurring issue, and seems like a bug that managed to slip through. All I know is it's one the most annoying bugs I've encountered so far, and wish it would finally get addressed

:)

pixlanim8r, Apr 24, 2023
  2. pixlanim8r Win User

Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I resolve this issue?

Yeah, I figured as much. I've done some research online, and discovered this is a legacy bug carried over from Xbox One. I'm no dev/engineer, but I'm guessing that the code set from Xbox One was the framework for Series S|X, and this bug managed to make it in & live on in the build. I guess all I can do is hope it gets fixed 🤷🏻‍♂️. Also, thank you for all your help. It's much appreciated. Hope you have a great week ahead.

✌🏽
  3. pixlanim8r Win User

Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I resolve this issue?

Well, unfortunately that didn't work. Now my Xbox network storage says -144%

[​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that since yesterday there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements from Microsoft which means that we can just perform troubleshooting steps such as extended powercycle and resetting your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding as well.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and you're welcome as well. Hopefully, it will be sorted out as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I... - Similar Threads - Pics Game Clips

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  4. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?: I’m clueless submitted by /u/Historical-Ad-3050 [link] [comments]
  5. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  6. I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic: I have 2 child accounts in our family on xbox, one was able to change their proflie to have a customized profile pic and the other, it said they had to be older to change the pic. I changed the...
  7. Custom game pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom game pic: I have been trying to upload a custom game pic to my profile using the Xbox app for a few days now but each time I try it and accept to save it , it just says that’s it’s pending to upload while...
  8. Game Pass library Pic quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass library Pic quality: Hey. I get a weird low res type quality to the game images on my Game Pass (PC) library sometimes. It is really annoying and looks like it is an added feature since there is sort of a pattern to...
  9. YAHTZEE GAME PROFILE PIC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YAHTZEE GAME PROFILE PIC: How do I change the profile pic that I have for the game YAHTZEE that I purchased through Microsoft Store? df25854f-77d4-4a7b-b9f0-2578a6587ab6
  10. NBA 2K15 I click the game and it shows the cover pic of Durant but after like 5-10 seconds it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K15 I click the game and it shows the cover pic of Durant but after like 5-10 seconds it ...: I don't know what to do, i have tried restarting the system multiple times, I've unplugged the system and put it back on and i get the same result. Its confusing, when i click the game a light...