Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...

Discus and support Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any fix? 5d8f7e5e-32a0-4d29-8a46-6433e7260d54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samiq 005, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Samiq 005
    Samiq 005 Guest

Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...

Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any fix?

:)

Samiq 005, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any fix?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Samiq, Could you explain me better about your situation and the error, please?
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox Gift Card Serial Number Location?

I bought two gift cards from the store at the same time. One worked the other didn't. My proof of purchase shows I bought two gift cards. The manager said once the cards leave the store its no longer their responsibility. If a code dosen't work thats
    the company who owns the cards problem. I tried to explain for ten minutes or so how the code did work just that the card needed to be rescaned. Xbox support is friendly and easier to talk to. They don't tell you basically you just lost $25 to your face.
    And yes that was an actual response from the store when I went back in person.
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!

I do believe that $10 gift card is yet another slap in the face!
  5. Allebas Win User

we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

Hi kenedgely,

In order to purchase a gift card for someone who lives in another region you have to buy it from a another retailer that sells that region code using your credit card. You can't gift it over Xbox. I just brought a gift card for my cousin who lives in Canada
    from online and they had no problem redeeming the code.
  6. Blueariz Win User

Gift code error

Same thing happen to me. It says 'This code isn't from gift card'.
Thema:

1. Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any... - Similar Threads - Pick another pay

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  4. Xbox Console not picking up Controller Movement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not picking up Controller Movement: Controller is able to turn on and off the console. But unable to move anything in Xbox Home screen. Only able to play disc games as Xbox loads directly into game. I have tried numerous times to...
  5. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly: The Xbox app is able to pick up my mic and I can see it in the device properties settings in the Xbox game bar, but in a party I cant talk despite the mic being picked up. I can hear people in the...
  7. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...: He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d
  8. Mic not being picked up with discord server

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not being picked up with discord server: I’m trying to troubleshoot an issue with my Xbox. The issue is that when I connect my regular gaming headset to discord the mic stops working and no one can hear me. The headset works if I am in...
  9. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  10. Windows 11 is not picking up input from xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 is not picking up input from xbox one controller: I connected my headphones to the audio jack on the xbox one controller, and I'm able to hear everything, but my input isn't being picked up anywhere. Sometimes I hear a high pitched ringing when I...