PHYSICS

Discus and support PHYSICS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI GUYS only one thing i want! pls improve PHYSICS FFB .. i heard that forza 8 will not release soon please add nordschleife ( tourist ) track and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LargoLettuce0, Jul 13, 2018.

  1. PHYSICS


    HI GUYS only one thing i want! pls improve PHYSICS FFB .. i heard that forza 8 will not release soon

    :)
     
    LargoLettuce0, Jul 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Blackops 2 vs MW3?

    [quote user="McHale72"]

    To me, MW3 has better graphics and physics.

    better graphics and physics.

    physics.

    physics.

    [/quote]

    Wut
     
    Dubstep Kittens, Jul 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Odd Physics

    Gotta love that p.o.s Mako.
     
    MushroomOnAStik, Jul 13, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    PHYSICS

    M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2018
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    PHYSICS

  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    Digital. I tend to get a $5-10 discount and I dont get charged tax so I am saving a few bucks.
  7. smileskybird Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    It's a mixture. Arcade kind of games and Minecraft I'd get digitally as don't want to worry about a disc for those games.

    To summarise a debate. Digital you don't need to worry about getting up to change a readable disc or loosing it or damaging it (kids or if you have a party). The cons with Digital is it's generally more expensive than prices which authorized retailers can
    sell it for and they can sell it below RRP and for those of us on normal ADSL Broadband speeds not Fibre with a monthly data cap limit I can see why several peps would still want to go for disc, also disc offers you a PHYSICAL copy and generally a 30-90 day
    warranty and you can sell it easily. Even the games I hardly play on Xbox 360 haven't sold them I just keep them or they gather some dust.
  8. Cottonjaws Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    Previously physical but with a broken blu ray drive I may switch to digital.... I worry about the quality of the drive in the xbox one....
  9. Bluffin Aces Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    I buy whatever's cheapest. I'm torn, I prefer the digital option so I can change games without getting up (lazy I know) but I can trade in physical discs
Thema:

PHYSICS

Loading...
  1. PHYSICS - Similar Threads - PHYSICS

  2. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  3. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  6. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  7. Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega: Has anyone tried the new physical to digital for your Xbox game discs yet? I'm just curious to see if it's even out on the preview but I'm not sure how to tell I can't find it in the Xbox inside...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize

    in XboX Insiders
    Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize: So I heard online about how Xbox is planning to do the same move as PlayStation where their next console will be digital only but I also heard that it can transfer your physicals game and convert...