Physical to Digital

Discus and support Physical to Digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to transfer a physical disc into a digital license without paying another $60 dollars? 670a8b99-15e4-464e-a93a-2596af17bbba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brianskeith, Jan 22, 2014.

  1. brianskeith
    brianskeith Guest

    Physical to Digital


    Is there any way to transfer a physical disc into a digital license without paying another $60 dollars?

    :)
     
    brianskeith, Jan 22, 2014
    #1
  2. pn_taylor
    pn_taylor Guest
    Physical to Digital question

    Your saves are all up in the cloud and will work fine irrespective of your copy being digital or physical same goes for DLC, it'll all work fine. As Smwutches says, the only difference now is that you don't need the disc
     
    pn_taylor, Jan 22, 2014
    #2
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Games, digital or disc ?

    Physical copies of games FTW. I prefer physical copies over digital as I like to have them displayed. Physical copies and digital copies each have pros and cons though.
     
    Auswulf, Jan 22, 2014
    #3
  4. AiA Calichin
    AiA Calichin Guest

    Physical to Digital

    No. If you think about it people would just buy a game and make it a digital license return the game and basically they got the game for free. But good question Physical to Digital :) I thought that myself when I first got my Xbox
     
    AiA Calichin, Jan 22, 2014
    #4
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    Digital. I tend to get a $5-10 discount and I dont get charged tax so I am saving a few bucks.
  6. smileskybird Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    It's a mixture. Arcade kind of games and Minecraft I'd get digitally as don't want to worry about a disc for those games.

    To summarise a debate. Digital you don't need to worry about getting up to change a readable disc or loosing it or damaging it (kids or if you have a party). The cons with Digital is it's generally more expensive than prices which authorized retailers can
    sell it for and they can sell it below RRP and for those of us on normal ADSL Broadband speeds not Fibre with a monthly data cap limit I can see why several peps would still want to go for disc, also disc offers you a PHYSICAL copy and generally a 30-90 day
    warranty and you can sell it easily. Even the games I hardly play on Xbox 360 haven't sold them I just keep them or they gather some dust.
  7. Cottonjaws Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    Previously physical but with a broken blu ray drive I may switch to digital.... I worry about the quality of the drive in the xbox one....
  8. Bluffin Aces Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    I buy whatever's cheapest. I'm torn, I prefer the digital option so I can change games without getting up (lazy I know) but I can trade in physical discs
  9. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

    Digital or Physical?

    @Galactic

    Sorry if the topic has already been made here, I havent really posted in the X1 forums until recently :/
Thema:

Physical to Digital

Loading...
  1. Physical to Digital - Similar Threads - Physical Digital

  2. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  3. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  4. Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega: Has anyone tried the new physical to digital for your Xbox game discs yet? I'm just curious to see if it's even out on the preview but I'm not sure how to tell I can't find it in the Xbox inside...
  5. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  6. Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize

    in XboX Insiders
    Rumors of converting physical games to become digitalize: So I heard online about how Xbox is planning to do the same move as PlayStation where their next console will be digital only but I also heard that it can transfer your physicals game and convert...
  7. Physical disc with digital expansion code would it work in another country

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical disc with digital expansion code would it work in another country: Elden ring game of the year expansion (UK) the disc is physical but it also comes with the expansion as a digital code. It saids it's region unlocked but I was wondering if the digital code will...
  8. Ongoing Freezing Issues with Fable 2 on Xbox One (Digital and Physical)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ongoing Freezing Issues with Fable 2 on Xbox One (Digital and Physical): Dear Xbox Support, I’m writing to report a persistent issue with Fable 2 on Xbox One. I’ve experienced repeated game freezes both with the digital and physical versions of the game. Initially, I...
  9. What are better in between Physical Xbox Series X and the Digital Xbox Series X?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are better in between Physical Xbox Series X and the Digital Xbox Series X?: What are better in between Physical Xbox Series X the one with the disk drive in black colour or the Digital Xbox Series X in white colour on the all the digital xbox console without the disk...
  10. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...