Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset

Discus and support Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, Over the past couple of days and weeks the microphone part of my Xbox Wireless Headset has become looser and less attached to the plastic to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesCog3, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. JamesCog3
    JamesCog3 Guest

    Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset


    Hi there,

    Over the past couple of days and weeks the microphone part of my Xbox Wireless Headset has become looser and less attached to the plastic to the point where the 'Mute' button has now fallen out and the microphone is now hanging by a wire. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to resolve this issue, perhaps about warranty or a way I can re-attach the button and microphone.

    Thanks in advance for any answers.

    James.

    :)
     
    JamesCog3, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset

    Hello again James, as I have the same equipment, I see that it is sensitive in these parts, so I would not risk moving, the ideal would be to try to seek some technical assistance that can help you with the headset, even if it is not a specialized in Gamers equipment, but in sound equipment.
  3. JamesCog3 Win User

    Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset

    I appreciate this suggestion, but my headset is past the 90 day warranty period. Do you have anything else I should try?
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello JamesCog3, by what is happening with your Headset, I have the same equipment and in my case it has not yet happened.

    In such cases, the ideal would be to send the equipment for warranty, if it is still valid.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

    You access the site above and register a new device using the serial number. you find behind your console.

    Then in MORE DETAILs, search to request repair, Start Online Service.

    To mail it to Microsoft.

    Read the Microsoft Devices Terms and Conditions of Service first
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Defective Xbox Wireless Headset Breakage - How can I get help?

    Thanks for letting me know.

    While I go ahead and investigate the issue, I'd like to ask you to reach out to contact-us and request a call back during the appropriate hours when they are available and let them know specifically the physical damage is related to a cracked or damaged mic boom on the Xbox Wireless headset and that you are under warranty.

    Don't go into Message a gamer. You can also try using the Virtual Agent and typing "Contact Support" or "Chat with support" to try to get in contact via chat. If they decline saying its a physical damage again, let me know.

    -Hayabusa
  6. DarkeningLights Win User

    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

    Hello Sik0din. Personally I use a wireless controller with a wired headset. I have damaged the 3.5 mm jack with a wired headset. I would highly recommend to all to go fully wireless for the ease of portability and use. Looking to invest in a wireless
    headset one day :).
Thema:

Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset

Loading...
  1. Physical Damage to Xbox Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Physical Damage Wireless

  2. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  3. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  6. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  7. Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega: Has anyone tried the new physical to digital for your Xbox game discs yet? I'm just curious to see if it's even out on the preview but I'm not sure how to tell I can't find it in the Xbox inside...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Does power surge count as physical damage to console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does power surge count as physical damage to console: Was installing a game until my made a popping sound and turned off, it will not turn on at all 391957ee-e124-45b0-a2c0-bdf8632a4e94