PhotoEffect app is a Playstation 1 emulation programm

Discus and support PhotoEffect app is a Playstation 1 emulation programm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/p/photoeffect/9n8zxhhpgsmg/0010 This app is a PlayStation 1 emulation programm After launch a app press a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M4XI65, Dec 4, 2017.

  1. M4XI65
    M4XI65 Guest

    PhotoEffect app is a Playstation 1 emulation programm


    https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/p/photoeffect/9n8zxhhpgsmg/0010

    This app is a PlayStation 1 emulation programm

    After launch a app press a combination "RT+Y+VIEW(SELECT)+LB" and you will get access to emulator of PS 1 games

    As i known this kind of apps is restricted on Xbox and Windows 10

    :)
     
    M4XI65, Dec 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Nike+ Kinect Training

    Another Programme Session jsut completed and again on Nike+ website and the app is show as a Quick Start.

    I only have 2 more Programme Session left on this current programme so lets see next week if a new programme works.
     
    TheGryphonThree, Dec 4, 2017
    #2
  3. BBC iPlayer crashes since preview programme installed the latest update

    I can't watch anything. Try and stream a programme and you get 1 second of the credits before the entire app crashes. Anybody know if this is being worked on?
     
    Demonicus-3CFB9F65-2B70-4349-BCCF-DA297A301FB5, Dec 4, 2017
    #3
  4. xanth719 Win User

    What needs to change in XBOX ONE?

    i got to agree with whiskyshot.

    the only thing i would add is a 360 emulator.

    you can't honestly tell me with all the intelligent programmers they have there, that there is no team that could make one?

    It has nothing really to do with chipsets. pretty sure my pc's chipset is different than those of the snes, n64, and playstation 1 i have emulators for.

    and with hamachi i can play online with my friends. issue solved
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

    I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app?

    There are apps that allow PS5 users to stream PC games, but they still need a PC to run the game on, and then it needs to be streamed to the console, but there is no app that im aware off that would allow a Playstation to run PC games. The closest thing would be running emulators that run old PS1, SNES games etc, but nothing that can emulate a PC.
  6. Norm646 Win User

    Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

    PlayStation does it with their remote play (on my iPhone, with no controller) Clearly it’s not simple, but that’s what developers and programmers are for. Submit the idea or something.
  7. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    Emulator App

    Why don't they just build in a microwave so that it can cook my dinner to? I hate having to own more than one electronic device in my house and having my xbox one able to make my dinner and vacuum the floors would be great. Seriously people, stop bringing
    this up. If you want to play 360 games, GET A 360! Stop asking the next gen device to accommodate you because you are too cheap to own both devices.
  8. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Emulator App

    There are rumours that the PS4 are going to be doing this for PS1 and PS2 games link. I have my 360 so it does not bother me I will
    use that for 360 games.
Thema:

PhotoEffect app is a Playstation 1 emulation programm

Loading...
  1. PhotoEffect app is a Playstation 1 emulation programm - Similar Threads - PhotoEffect app Playstation

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...