Photo Upload Problems?

Discus and support Photo Upload Problems? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello I am having an issue where every time I attempt to change my gamerpic to a custom one I keep getting a message saying, Sorry we can’t upload the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by それ若さ, Apr 3, 2020.

1. それ若さ
    それ若さ Guest

Photo Upload Problems?

Hello

I am having an issue where every time I attempt to change my gamerpic to a custom one I keep getting a message saying, Sorry we can’t upload the gamerpic now and try again later, has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?

:)

それ若さ, Apr 3, 2020
  2. DAVIIKUS Win User

Photo Upload Problems?

Hello, I think I can help you with that problem due to the global pandemic Microsoft has decided not to load bad servers, temporarily restrict custom image changes, among other things I hope I have helped you, greetings
  3. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Photo Upload Problems?

Hi they have temporarily turned off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
  4. それ若さ Win User

Photo Upload Problems?

Thank you guys for answering, now i know that it isnt due to a ban or such
  5. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Photo Upload Problems?

They temporarily turned off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
  6. Spartan 216 Win User

Photo Upload Problems?

Hi! Microsoft has currently turned off the ability to changed your gamerpic. This is what they said as to why they shut it down for now.

"As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments. We've temporarily turned
    off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds." -Xbox Support

If you need any more help please reply or click the link to see Xbox Support. Hope this helps you and have a great day! :)

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

-MLG
Thema:

Photo Upload Problems?

1. Photo Upload Problems? - Similar Threads - Photo Upload Problems

2. HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS

in XBoX on Windows
    HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69
  3. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  4. Microsoft Photos App not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Photos App not working: Recently tried to use this again. Doesn't show any pictures. Please fix this. submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  5. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  6. So iv been trying to upload a photo I want to use as a background and I have a xbox series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So iv been trying to upload a photo I want to use as a background and I have a xbox series...: So iv been trying to upload a photo I want to use as a background and I have a xbox series s and it doesn't have one drive so I can't upload them that way I need help email me at *** Die...
  7. Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ??: Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ?? I tried over & over again to try to change my Xbox One S profile picture and it won't let me do it !! b651b7fe-93f0-4287-bc27-eb081fe1165e
  8. XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?: Hi! I own an XBox Series X and a Win 11 PC. On the console the screenshots I took are uploaded automatically into the XBox App library. When I open the XBox App on my mobile phone I can see those...
  9. .6140 wont download, now what. Im not allowed to upload a photo so that just even better...

in XboX Insiders
    .6140 wont download, now what. Im not allowed to upload a photo so that just even better...: .6140 wont download, now what. Im not allowed to upload a photo so that just even better isnt it. "There was a problem with the update" submitted by /u/VaderDICE [link] [comments]
  10. Unable to upload a custom photo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upload a custom photo: I have been trying to upload a custom photo for the last week and a half, however every time i try i get an error message saying 'Sorry we cannot upload your picture at the moment. Try again in a...