Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.

Discus and support Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. Hello Carson W., Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Carson W., Mar 4, 2019.

1. Carson W.
    Carson W. Guest

Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV.
    Hello Carson W.,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you are interested in joining the Xbox family! The Xbox forums are utilized to support Xbox products and services. We encourage others to post any questions, discussions or issues on the
    Xbox forums. This thread is geared toward supporting the HDMI adapter. Therefore, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the HDMI adapter. We will be locking this thread since it goes against the

Xbox forum guidelines
    . We hope the manufacturer can get everything resolved for you, and we can't wait to have you join the Xbox family. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!

:)

Carson W., Mar 4, 2019
  2. Ianblank Win User

Philips 42PFL5405H: Cec philips tv Xbox one

Im sure they folliw rules but have leeway as thats their whole job, to use their judgement. As i stated in the post, i figured it out.
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

Philips 42PFL5405H: Xbox ONE + PHILIPS 4K TV chopping

Try to change HDMI cable and connect it to HDMI 1 input.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

: Help with my HD smart TV.

Hello Carson W.,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We are happy to hear that you are interested in joining the Xbox family! The Xbox forums are utilized to support Xbox products and services. We encourage others to post any questions, discussions or issues on the
    Xbox forums. This thread is geared toward supporting the HDMI adapter. Therefore, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the HDMI adapter. We will be locking this thread since it goes against the

Xbox forum guidelines
    . We hope the manufacturer can get everything resolved for you, and we can't wait to have you join the Xbox family. Thank you again, and we hope this helps!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Help with my HD smart TV.

You should use an HDMI cable instead of component. It will fix most of your issues.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.

Hello WideGiant,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear your TV tuner is not working. This link should be able to help you with troubleshooting steps, whether it is bad signal or no signal at all :

Over-the-air TV on Xbox One

From that link, select "Troubleshoot your over-the-air tuner"

Let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Philips 42PFL5405H: Help with my HD smart TV. - Similar Threads - Philips 42PFL5405H Help

2. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...
  3. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...
  4. Philips 42PFL5405H: ERROR "INPUT NOT SUPPORTED"

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: ERROR "INPUT NOT SUPPORTED": Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: ERROR "INPUT NOT SUPPORTED" The error “Input not supported” occurs when the computer's resolution doesn't match with the monitor. This error usually comes forward...
  5. Philips 42PFL5405H: Cec philips tv Xbox one

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Cec philips tv Xbox one: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Cec philips tv Xbox one Im sure they folliw rules but have leeway as thats their whole job, to use their judgement. As i stated in the post, i figured it out....
  6. Philips 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One?: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: How do enable CEC on an Xbox One? Sorry but Xbox does not support HDMI CEC signals. It would be great and I do hope they implement that into the next generation...
  7. Philips 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Philips 4K HDTV vs XBox One (and I'm the one losing the fight...) Hi there E.J, Thanks for the reply here in Xbox Forums. Unfortunately, we do not have the...
  8. Philips 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Screen ratio Is it in games only or dashboard as well? a5f02252-0a00-40cd-83f7-316ef105d2d1
  9. Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Philips 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner.: Philips (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: i can not connect to my tv tuner. Hello WideGiant, Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear your TV tuner is not working. This link...
  10. Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma: Pioneer (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma it depends on how old your tv's are, because technology advances so rapidly, more tv's now outperform older ones. LED vs....